Quote Originally Posted by Liquidatom View Post
    Agreed.

Here is a more complete survey:

http://dalrock.wordpress.com/2011/08...-support-data/
    Wordpress.

For all your MRA needs.

Pick a percentage, we'll find it!

Deleted
    its happen all the time and in all social lays.. its funny try to spot then watching tv

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Thats not satire thats sexist. Well probably got the job for blowing dicks /jk

Now change blowing dicks with pathetic for killing yourself and you have a total kicking the dog moment.

But its ok when you make fun of men? Sexism.
    Male victims hilarious had it coming HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Pathetic fuck killing himself.

Do you get it? Its a men he has to be strong thats why its funny that he actually chooses to kill himself.

Female Police Officer killling herself hahahah probably didn't want to suck dicks anymore.
    No /jk in the world can reduce your bad taste.
    I should probably link that definition again, but I won't.

This entire thread has been a women bashing experience, not once did you jump in and defend anything, all was (clearly) justified in your view (otherwise you would have come at them as hard as you did me). But the moment I said anything toward men, now there is a serious issue.

Equality.

Women have it.

Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Massachutte is not large enough though. It is very small state. Perhaps, there are reasons for such divorce agreements where they had to forgo child custody. There is also the case of wife ending up with the house, while husband has to find somewhere to live.
    Well it's the 14th largest state and I also included figures from California (the largest state by population) that demonstrate the same thing, but ok.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fearom View Post
    This entire thread has been a women bashing experience, not once did you jump in and defend anything, all was (clearly) justified in your view (otherwise you would have come at them as hard as you did me).
    Forgot my shining armor sorry.

Did anyone in here said something against equality? Who is fighting windmills? I wont join your fight.
    The custody thing is stupid and the data is straightforward.

But the moment I said anything toward men, now there is a serious issue.
    The most distastefull post in this entire thread was yours.
    Are you joking? Four times as many men are pathetic that's why they're putting the gun in their mouth - where did that statistic come from btw?
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2013-12-11 at 03:23 AM.

Hey jenny can you give me a hand lifting this 250lb metal girder into place?.

To claim all inequality is harmfull for woman is very ignorant too.
    I totally can't handle voting. I wish you big strong men would take away my voting rights. Please legislate my reproductive rights and life because I'm weak and defenseless! /s

Anyway, I'm assuming you mean things like extremely heavy lifting and other sorts of "man" jobs usually taken by stronger people? There aren't even many of those around these days anyway (even moreso in the "western" world as you put it), with the technological advancements we've had. Your "point" is becoming increasingly moot.

Majority of sexism towards woman is benevolent in the western world nowadays.
    lolwat? You don't get around much to think such a silly thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post

I'm not putting her down, the amount of shit I see posted on my news feed regarding it is pissing me off.
    I Know what you mean, the thing i find hilarious is that people are actually baffled when you post a counter argument and will shortly remove you after a group of friends gang up on you for personal attacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    *sigh* asking about something in a forum with a demographic you know will support your views. Risque. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but I do think you should maybe think a little harder. And those kinds of comments about how your Mom does things is trivializing circumstances, backgrounds and leaping hurdles over points without stopping to think about what they might be for some other women.
    Some women have it good. They do, I won't refute that. Others however, and this is a larger percentage, do still need topics like this brought to light. For the benefit of all. Do not take it as personal attack when circumstances the country and world over are extremely contrasted. Some men, do think this way, often, and are not shy about it. Quite a few of those men, are in positions to pursuede and curry other men who work below them or beside them to think that way or risk upsetting them. For the benefit of women caught in those kinds of environments, these messages are just enough to help the generations who would come after to try and break that mindset.

And I'm just going to leave it at that.

-Scary undercover femenazi who doesn't hide on tumblr social justice communties and feel constantly oppressed by even her fridge magnets.
    (What an average poster on here seems to think a feminist is)
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    There's this neat button on Facebook that lets you hide retarded shit-posting. That or just delete friend. Not sure why you even wasted your time typing that when she's obviously a retarded armchair activist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    I totally can't handle voting. I wish you big strong men would take away my voting rights. Please legislate my reproductive rights and life because I'm weak and defenseless! /s
    Vote and then go to the eastfront or to the trenches of verdun.

Tradeoff between security health/libertys.

lolwat? You don't get around much to think such a silly thing.
    Because you only want to see one half of it.

Anyway, I'm assuming you mean things like extremely heavy lifting and other sorts of "man" jobs usually taken by stronger people? There aren't even many of those around these days anyway (even moreso in the "western" world as you put it), with the technological advancements we've had. Your "point" is becoming increasingly moot.
    It might look like that from your cozy livingroom. Jobs with health risks majority =male, simple rule of thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    [imguhttp://makeameme.org/media/created/whines-about-feminist.jpg[/img]
    What is better using a gender noun that divides humans or using an adjective that you can combine with human?
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2013-12-11 at 03:37 AM.

Wordpress.

For all your MRA needs.

Pick a percentage, we'll find it!
    Its using info from the US Census Bureau...
    Does this help?

http://www.census.gov/prod/2009pubs/p60-237.pdf

Care to point out where either of those BJS says 97% of rapists aren't convicted? According to what I was able to find in the first BJS study, over half were convicted. Table 23, conviction rates. A total of 67% of rape defendants were convicted. Which is, according to that table from your own source, higher than the conviction rates for robbery, assault, and other violent crimes.

To my knowledge, the 97% figure comes not from a study, but from the logic of a feminist organization. A figure that doesn't actually discuss any of the dynamics that lead to the numbers, and only sometimes cites their sources. They sure as hell don't actually explain the logic they use to arrive at 97%, and you're even misquoting it as it doesn't claim that 97% aren't convicted, just that 97% never spend a day in jail. It's also from a source that believes 100% of rape accusations are absolutely true, and anyone accused of rape is a rapist. It also doesn't even bother accounting for the fact that a rapist can have more than one victim. It assumes each case of rape has it's own unique perpetrator.

I'm not going to try to espouse the idea that feminism is bad, or that we don't have issues in dealing with rape properly, but using fallacious sources doesn't help your cause.
    Last edited by Xenofreak; 2013-12-11 at 03:45 AM.

Forgot my shining armor sorry.

Did anyone in here said something against equality? Who is fighting windmills? I wont join your fight.
    The custody thing is stupid and the data is straightforward.

The most distastefull post in this entire thread was yours.
    Are we in the same thread? You really have seen nobody fighting equality?

Distasteful, perhaps - but also meant to make a point through the use of satire (which is supposed to be incredibly poignant with it's delivery). Rather then focusing on the point of the comment you're aiming at the words that were used. I don't really care if I offended you, you offend me with your ridiculous notion toward this entire topic.

Point: throughout this entire thread a statement such a "sucks dick to get there" is pushed aside and regarded as not being worth thinking about. That women have things so much better then men, and yet one statistic provided regarding suicide (with no frame of causation) is some kind of solid evidence that in fact, women don't have it bad - men do.

Wake, the fuck, up.

People will blow anything out of proportion if it would provide them the means to shirk accountability for their own personal shortcomings. This is overwhelmingly the case with 'feminism' and its myopic understanding of workplace dynamics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

Deleted
    Distasteful, perhaps
    I heard no excuse from you.
    That women have things so much better then men, and yet one statistic provided regarding suicide (with no frame of causation) is some kind of solid evidence that in fact, women don't have it bad - men do.
    Spending more money, having better health,better education, longer lifes, less likely to kill themself and less likely to be the victim of homicide

Almost all institutionalized bias is gone the above stands what should we fight for?
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2013-12-11 at 03:53 AM.

Women just like to pretend they're victims and especially in the work place. Didn't get that big promotion? Well it's because it's a boy's club.

When in reality they just weren't good enough. Not being good enough is something a majority of modern day narcissists just can't accept and in my anecdotal experience then the women sulks and performs her job poorly with a "screw you attitude" showing her true colors to management and ensuring a promotion is never gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by klmg8 View Post
    Women just like to pretend they're victims and especially in the work place. Didn't get that big promotion? Well it's because it's a boy's club.

When in reality they just weren't good enough.
    You're joking, right? Politics and business are still boys' clubs. Even in female-dominated professions, males still make more in comparison to women, and are more likely to be promoted. Feel free to look it up.

So much ignorance in this thread.