<Name Pending>
A WoD Reroll Project
Server: TBA – PvP Server US
Faction: Alliance

website coming soon

With WoD on the way we are starting up a new reroll project. For those who aren’t familiar with the term “reroll guild,” it simply means that everyone will start a new character, and we all begin leveling at the same time. This includes a set-up period while we wait to get a good player base.

We will be a guild comprised of both rerollers from top guilds and people who are looking to experience content for the first time. Our goal is to create a close-knit guild that is willing to put forth the effort to blow through all raid content and become a competing guild on this server upon release of WoD. If raiding progression is not your thing, THAT'S OKAY! We also invite all casual rerollers to be a part of this Reroll Project!

We do require you to REROLL a new character on the server. Upon completion of character you may transfer your main into the guild. One of the main purposes of a reroll guild is to create a new community of gamers playing together.

Please realize that this is a reroll for WoD. We will mess around in MoP, but it will not be a guild focus.

About You:
Below you will find our applicant types, and the information regarding these specified types.
1. Casual Leveling Reroll
2. Semi-Hardcore Reroll

THE CASUAL LEVELING REROLL
You may apply as a casual reroller. What this entails is that you are committed to leveling this character as your new main, however, you do not wish to commit to any raid schedules or teams at the present time. You are here for the ride, and are excited to meet new people as you develop your new character.

About You (The Casual):
Though you have chosen the casual approach to this Reroll Project, we do hold a few expectations nonetheless. Firstly we expect you to be active. We understand the need to play casually due to life, BUT we do want you committed to this character to a certain extent. We are recruiting mains, NOT alts.

THE SEMI-HARDCORE REROLL
While taking all the above concepts to mind you DO want to commit to a raid team. Not raiding isn't even an option. You play this game for endgame and that is what you intend on doing. You are excited to be a part of a new raid team and commit to putting in your time to create this new team synergy and make a name for us on the server!

About You (The Raider):
Though we are a reroll guild, we hold a higher standard when it comes to our raiders. We will raid 2-3 times a week, and we expect 90% attendance from raiders. If this does not suit your desires please apply as a casual or look elsewhere.

Raid Times:
***ALL TIMES ARE PST***
Team A (Late Night 10 Man)
Tuesday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm
Monday: Pug Raids or Progression
***Invites will start 30 minutes prior to raid start time.

FAQ:
Isn't WoD quite far away?
During the Q&A panel at BlizzCon, it was mentioned there would be no more patches for MoP. All the dev team has been put to work on WoD. We believe this means a late spring/early summer release.

Even if the new expansion is released later in the year, there is still plenty to do in the meantime. We have to recruit, level, and can begin raiding SoO to name the major factors only.

When will you start leveling?
Once we have a solid playerbase established we will announce the reroll date.

Are RAF and Heirlooms permitted?
Yes, but be aware that if you use them, you will probably shoot ahead of the group, and might be waiting for others to catch up.

Can I transfer another level 90?
You are allowed to transfer as many characters as you like, but you ARE required to level a character with the group. We want this reroll project to bring forth a new community.

How many officers will you have?
We will have one Guild Leader and 1-2 officers to start. We will recruit more leadership when it is needed. I have no intention of selecting 5-10 officers if we only have 10-15 people. We simply wouldn’t need the help.

Interested in Joining?
As I have not put together a website or forum yet, please email me with address provided below. I will provide you a small app to fill out just to get basic information from you and chat to make sure we are the right fit for you and you don't waste your game time.

Contact Information:
If you have any additional questions please message me at...

Email: knetikwow@gmail.com

- - - Updated - - -

5 new emails came in! Keep them coming!