Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love the really short ones

A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs downstairs to meet her mother.

As she’s running through the hallway, the door to the cupboard under the stairs opens, and a hand reaches out and pulls her in. It’s her mother. She whispers to her child, “Don’t go into the kitchen. I heard it too.”

Read more at http://www.creepypasta.com/in-the-ki...OULtC8auei5.99

I just read the series of creepypasta Penpal. Holy mother of god that was disturbing. That story was so well written and wasn't like "AND THEN THE DEVIL ATE THEM ALL".

- - - Updated - - -

There is no sleep for me. Why do I keep doing this to myself? I read all the Pasta of the Months on that site and at least half of them were ridiculously disturbing in different ways. Penpal was still the best, but the dread of Ted the Caver was impressive. The set-up for the two Disney ones was really good... then "LOLJK IT'S PURE EVIL HERE". The sleep experiment one was laughable and NoEnd House was just... boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    jeff the killer is one of the best horror introductions ever... so much can be done after

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how cleverbot has Incorporated ben drowned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    jeff the killer is one of the best horror introductions ever... so much can be done after
    Pff, Jane the killer's gonna kick his ass.

I agree though the shorter ones are usually the best. If you go into to much detail for whats happening in the story, it ruins it. If you leave it to being more about suspense, not telling the whole story and leaving the reader guessing, it works far better.

And then you have the cliques like there being buckets of blood everywhere..

Oh god, I remember one, can't remember what it was called, but about a man going to visit a friends home, only to find the home long abandoned, a strange smell coming from inside the house, and upstairs, finding the decaying corpse of his old friend sat in a chair, with old vhs tapes of an experience he conducted with his own wife and child. That really left a bad taste in my mouth.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-12-14 at 07:11 PM.
    #boycottchina

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've been reading these over the past couple of days, and a few of them give me the worst kind of chills. Lightning in particular is horrifying when it you realize the connection, and the 87th face is creepy, as well. Most of the others I have read are pretty cliche, but it's still a good way to kill time.

http://www.creepypasta.com/lightning/
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Th...y-Seventh_Face

You guys need to point out more stories in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Russian sleep experiment was good, and the rake
    The rake is seriously fucking creepy. It's like one of those feelings where something grotesque is there, but like it's just there and you really can't move and it's not doing anything, it's just existing.

*starts crying* I need someone to hold me.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Jeff the killer was lol poorly written. I just didn't believe some parts. Like that some kid happens to be able to say "lol check this out, you got bleach on you. give me a sec to light a match so I can burn you."

I wish I could remember the name of this one creepypasta. It's about this 10 foot tall monster that terrorizes a family farm, just by like eating sheep and horses and shit some nights. It's truly terrifying.

“Daddy, I had a bad dream.” You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness—it’s 3:23.

“Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?”

“No, Daddy.”

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter’s pale form in the darkness of your room.

“Why not sweetie?”

“Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy’s skin sat up.” For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can’t take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

Read more at http://www.creepypasta.com/tag/micro...zxfOktGtpfE.99

10+ Year Old Account
    *holds Blueobelisk*

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone read "Psychosis?" It's my all time favorite pasta. Here's a linky: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Psychosis

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    You guys need to point out more stories in particular.

The rake is seriously fucking creepy. It's like one of those feelings where something grotesque is there, but like it's just there and you really can't move and it's not doing anything, it's just existing.

*starts crying* I need someone to hold me.

Jeff the killer was lol poorly written. I just didn't believe some parts. Like that some kid happens to be able to say "lol check this out, you got bleach on you. give me a sec to light a match so I can burn you."

I wish I could remember the name of this one creepypasta. It's about this 10 foot tall monster that terrorizes a family farm, just by like eating sheep and horses and shit some nights. It's truly terrifying.
    The main thing that got to me about Jeff the Killer was how the hell did the kids get guns? They jumped over a fucking fence on skateboards? None of the parents tried to overwhelm a 12 year old kid with a gun either, and when they all bolted to find the narrator in the house nobody did SHIT, even when the narrator ended up killing them.
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

http://www.scp-wiki.net/ is kind of similar if you enjoy reading horror. It's a collection of found objections with strange powers collected by a fictitious organization. I haven't finished all of them since there are a ton, but it's an interesting read. (Some are better than others)

Quote Originally Posted by The Freezing Brit View Post
    Has anyone read "Psychosis?" It's my all time favorite pasta. Here's a linky: http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Psychosis

- - - Updated - - -

The main thing that got to me about Jeff the Killer was how the hell did the kids get guns? They jumped over a fucking fence on skateboards? None of the parents tried to overwhelm a 12 year old kid with a gun either, and when they all bolted to find the narrator in the house nobody did SHIT, even when the narrator ended up killing them.
    Ya I read psychosis obviously lol. It was really good and I really enjoyed the narrative voice. It was quite long too, but the guy's paranoia made it. It made me feel lonely lol, like I needed a friend or someone to be able to call or chat with any time I was feeling alone. I guess I have a few friends I could do that with but not like, enough to dispel my wariness.

Jeff the killer was weird, I don't get why people love it so much. Same thing with slenderman, like. You just say the word slenderman and people will give a story 10/10 rating. Really lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit you guys pressured me. I submitted my story to creepypasta.com just cause lol. Submission period is open now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I read psychosis obviously lol. It was really good and I really enjoyed the narrative voice. It was quite long too, but the guy's paranoia made it. It made me feel lonely lol, like I needed a friend or someone to be able to call or chat with any time I was feeling alone. I guess I have a few friends I could do that with but not like, enough to dispel my wariness.

Jeff the killer was weird, I don't get why people love it so much. Same thing with slenderman, like. You just say the word slenderman and people will give a story 10/10 rating. Really lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Damnit you guys pressured me. I submitted my story to creepypasta.com just cause lol. Submission period is open now.
    Heh, I submitted one of mine, too. I reworked "Late one fall night" so that it came out overall better and sent it in. If it gets accepted I'm going to request MrCreepyPasta on Youtube to read it

EDIT: Oh btw, Blueobelisk, speaking of Slenderman have you read Stifferman? lololol It's worth it
    Last edited by Jce; 2013-12-16 at 01:08 AM.
    Click on me for my anime list!
    Quote Originally Posted by H.P. Lovecraft
    What a man does for pay is of little significance. What he is, as a sensitive instrument responsive to the world's beauty, is everything!

I'm not familiar with the youtube guy you mentioned.

And I never heard of Stifferman, I guess I'll have to look it up.

Let's come up with a really short creepypasta guys, it'll be easy to write and short. We just need a topic...

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok then, heres a theme that should have a lot of creepy connotation to it. A needle and thread.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    so I found some videogame ones

heres the top 22.... according to some random internet person.... LIKE US!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3s1ZaFZ7kc

Trassk...shhh.... go to sleep.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-12-16 at 02:42 AM.

Oh fuck oh fuck. I need more holding@@@@

http://www.creepypasta.com/stalker/

This seriously scared me lol.

10+ Year Old Account

yeah that fucking got to me

10+ Year Old Account

*holds blueobelisk*

imma read that tomorrow... when the suns out... and ....yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Smile dog is haunting me.

Also

I was plying skyrim today and I was wearing the ebony mail which cots your character is dark shadowy tendrils that when near an enemy kinda darken them and affect them too.

I was fighting an already scary monster called a hag raven and.... OMFG THE FACE OF A HAG RAVEN WHEN MIXED WITH THE SHADOWNESS WAS FUCKING TERRIFYING. Just google hagraven

it had blackness where its eye sank in..... it looked almost like one of those dr who aliens http://ravereader.files.wordpress.co...naut-alien.jpg

The Godzilla NES creepypasta is incredible. Very well-done and compelling. I also read it while sick and on cold meds, so it REALLY tripped me out.

10+ Year Old Account
    The super mario 1 is just creeeepppyyyy.... like wtf! that picture...what is it...why...why...