Deleted

Old content in RoS

Has blizzard said anything yet of what will happen to Act 1-4 in RoS? I mean, if the cap is gonna be 70, wouldn't act 1-4 be pretty much uselss at 70? Will they scale it up?

im not entirely sure, but since RoS is adding act 5, I would imagine that act 1-4 will be just as useful in RoS as act 1-3 is now. Scaled up by monster power.

I would imagine they scale it up. Playing Act 5 all the time would get old fast.

It's all about difficulties and scaling. One you unlock torment (so after 70) probably monsters on avery zone will b the same level, pretty much the same way it's on Inferno from MP1 towards MP10.

When you ding 70 and you go adventure mode, bounties will be scattered through all the acts so you're going to explore every zone in the game. Forget the days of farming routes (well, there could be still some very optimal route for XP farming i assume, but i dont think it will be funnier than doing random missions and dungeons).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

With the introduction of the new difficulties everything will be rescaled, rigth?
    Ecce homo ergo elk

well from what i have seen on the ptr i can start act1 on expertmode right away.(sure takes alot of times if your crap geared). but diffeculty(hp/dmg of mobs) is more based on your level and the diffeculty mode then it is basec on the act you are in.

Acts are supposed to scale with your level so you only have to chose difficulty and lvl 1-70 in A1 if you wish, that's how I understood it.

on live now mobs scaling is based on dificulty. For a mob to be 60+ you need to play on inferno. If you play on normal the mobs are like 20 ish. Or something like that. To make them harder or easier at lvl 60. You need to up or down the monster power level

Now in RoS. mobs is scaled on your level. If you are 60 they will always be 60. If you are 70 they will always be lvl 70. To make them harder or easier. You need to up or down the dificulty level. Normal - hard - expert - master - torment 1-6. The new dificulties are basicly monsterpower levels.

Playing on PTR, leveling a fresh DH. Normal is just right to level a char because everthing goes smooth and fast - you play the story once, get some basic gear, then go adventure mode and bounties and such.

XP/gold bonuses are nice, but real endgame is Inferno/Torment.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.