Thread: Old Tooltips!

10+ Year Old Account

Old Tooltips!

Anyone remember these?

Took me a while to find a screenshot with the "old" tooltips. I'd forgotten how they looked.

Definitely a fan of the new ones though.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    I do like the new ones better, but for some reason one thing that I still haven't gotten used to is the "requires level X" being way at the bottom of the tooltip.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually prefer the old ones, oddly enough, but I've barely played through MOP due to university commitments and it was WOTLK/Cata I played the most. Any changes through WOTLK/Cata apart from the obvious stats, I didn't notice at all. When I resubbed for MOP as I had spare time I really noticed, properly hit me.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I never noticed the change

However sorta on topic, remember when you were new and saw the tooltip of a high end item? I remember being in Razor Hill and seeing somebody wearing shaman tier 3. My 150 armor 1 stamina chest was nothing compared to that lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    I actually prefer the old ones, oddly enough, but I've barely played through MOP due to university commitments and it was WOTLK/Cata I played the most. Any changes through WOTLK/Cata apart from the obvious stats, I didn't notice at all. When I resubbed for MOP as I had spare time I really noticed, properly hit me.
    I prefer it, too. I liked having the secondary stats as equip stats at the bottom of the tooltip.