Hello!

I have recently come back to Warcraft to get back into an old hobby. However, I cannot enjoy the game without a guild to progress with. Ive tried LFR but I hate it. ive always done 10M raiding even when it had lesser gear. I havent raided since cataclysm simply because the whole game changed then and my guild broke up so things havent been too fun since. Now since 10M has equal gear, I figure now is my chance to shine.

Now, since I have come back, ive been doing LFR just to get the swing of things again, but I feel I cannot fully grasp every new detail by just spamming buttons on 24 other randoms.

I dont have to start immediatley, as a matter of fact id be fine with coming on Alt runs and learning each fight and working my way up. The old fashioned way. While I get raid ready, I will also provide as many herbs as possible for the benefit of the guild. Im knowledgeable, and I am always willing to learn new things and become a better player. Im open to ranged dps, healing, and melee dps. Healing would be a strong point for me.

I'm located in the EST timezone and would like to find a guild that raids anywhere from 8PM-12 or 1 AM. I am welcome to realms in other timezones as long as the raid times permit.

If you would like to get in contact with me rather than using the forums, my battletag is
"buckethat#1574"

Thanks!