• Yes if in a relation ship

140 35.35%
  • No if in a relationship

7 1.77%
  • Not sure

52 13.13%
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No fuck that shit. I'd rather die that lose my tallywacker.

See no reason why not.

My life is far more important than whether I have a penis or not, sexual orientation might seem a tad odd but if that is changed its not like i would care at all by then now would it.
    If anything i believe with our lives we have 2 objectives, make it worth something and experience all we can, what an intriguing opportunity to experience things no male can ever experience, if i reached a point in my life i decided i already experienced everything a male is able to, i would take that pill even if it wasnt needed.

So much fear in this threat, its fun to read

Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I hope you never decide to write a fictional novel.
    "Once upon a time this was absolutely pointless, I mean, why bother even thinking about it?

The End."
    - Signature courtesy of the very talented Aveline -

Could probably be fun to see the world from a different perspective and it would be a lot easier to pick up hot lesbians at the bar.
    Something, Something, Something, Dark Side.

I would take it.. better than dying I guess but I never wanted to be a man and I've always been relatively .. well, disgusted by what same sex couples are doing in their bedrooms so yeah. I would probably either die single or try to change it back with another pill, drugs.. surgeries.

I guess it would be much better if it would only be for a week, a month or even a year, and not permanent.

How is this even a question? Living as the opposed gender vs. not living at all?

Also, I wager there are many people who would take it even if they weren't dying. It would be a very remarkable pill.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    How is this even a question?
    12 out of 168 say "no".
    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea.
    Random fact of the day : Every sitting member of Congress receives an issue of Hustler every month.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    How is this even a question? Living as the opposed gender vs. not living at all?

Also, I wager there are many people who would take it even if they weren't dying. It would be a very remarkable pill.
    Because some people are overly emotional and it impedes reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    I would take it.. better than dying I guess but I never wanted to be a man and I've always been relatively .. well, disgusted by what same sex couples are doing in their bedrooms so yeah. I would probably either die single or try to change it back with another pill, drugs.. surgeries.

I guess it would be much better if it would only be for a week, a month or even a year, and not permanent.
    =(

I'm sorry you feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post

Yes. I might steal this for a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by nolliepop View Post
    I would use the poll if there was an option for "yes either way."
    i just chose the yes involving my situation =P but thats a strange poll >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Reactionary? You can have your feelings in one box, and your logic in another, and reason with the most obviously efficacious of the two. This might just be semantics, not sure if I'm thinking straight, I haven't rested in around forty hours.

It's like wanting to get drunk and sleep with strangers on a Wednesday afternoon after an obnoxious exam, but not doing it.

I would take it. I'd get another chance to live and if I didn't like it I could just kill myself. It's simple as that.
    Awesome comeback on "new female dwarves are too fat".
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir
    ................. Overweight?! In what world, the Planet of Bulimia or perhaps the People's Republic of Anorexia?

To have emotions and to be emotional are two separate things.

I'm 6'2 and 250 lbs.. I would be a lonely girl.. I think I'd die a man, than live like a woman.

After 30 years with a penis, I think it would be interesting to try things from the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    Reactionary?

You can have your feelings in one box, and your logic in another, and reason with the most obviously efficacious of the two.

It's like wanting to get drunk and sleep with strangers on a Wednesday afternoon after an obnoxious exam, but not doing it.
    That's reasoning winning out despite emotion. I'm not suggesting the presence of emotions renders you helplessly irrational (and for certain kinds of things emotion is better at decision making than pure reason).

Yeah sure, could be fun

Well, since I'd die anyway, why not? Plus, my job would have lower fitness requirements then, so that's a plus. Also I could probably make money off playing League at that point. I'd just make up for my lack of professional skill with a low-cut shirt. And I'd have a lot more options for cosplaying at conventions. Plus, I wouldn't absolutely have to give up a relationship if I was in one. I'm not gay but I think I could be if I wanted to (I feel like I've found men attractive on occasion, but I'm not sure...), and I assume the opposite would apply.

If I was dying? Hell yes I would. If I was single and not dying? Probably.

- - - Updated - - -

Only if i was good looking. Don't want to be an ugly.

Sure why not

I would at least have fun knowing what female masturbation is like LOL