Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Obama wanted to give Helle the big D. His wife took notice and if you see later pictures of the memorial service you'll notice that Michelle and Barack switched seats.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Obama wanted to give Helle the big D. His wife took notice and if you see later pictures of the memorial service you'll notice that Michelle and Barack switched seats.
    I saw that. Pretty funny.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or conservatives never been in such a position. Heck even a Conservative that disagrees highly with liberals is agreeing with everyone here. This *news worthy* report is infact not worth anyone's time. It's as worthy as Obama breaking your Xbox One.
    Horrible comparison. Should have used the PS4 instead.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    Well that issue revolved around nukes.... also i think we should probably set up relations with a country before the president goes off shaking hands and what not
    He has a point, shaking hands is like third base in presidential relations. The president is a damn hand floozy. Loose thumbed and scantily gloved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    He has a point, shaking hands is like third base in presidential relations. The president is a damn hand floozy. Loose thumbed and scantily gloved.
    I hear if you shake hands with a commie, you become one.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    I hear if you shake hands with a commie, you become one.
    I always knew communism was sexually transmitted. Damn my ex-wife.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    My "funeral" is going to be a kegger for this reason.

I'm also going to posit this to the people who thinks this means Obama has a huge ego:

1. He didn't take the selfie, he was in it with the Danish Prime Minister and the British Prime Minister.
    2. Do you see said selfie posted on twitter where it would receive maximum attention, like most people seeking ego boosting attention put selfies?
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2013-12-12 at 02:06 AM.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    I always knew communism was sexually transmitted. Damn my ex-wife.
    She probably gave you a terrible case of putting down the toilet seat, too.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

http://blogs.afp.com/correspondent/?post%2FSelfie

Here's the story behind it.

I repeat, I don't care for american politics since you guys only vote for a face and not an ideology anyway, since your input in the way your country is governed is practically zero, it's funny to see all these anti-obama posts.

It's pathetic really, how american politics is 90% ad hominem and that bullshit way of politics is seeping into Europe now aswell.

That said, it's banter. Michelle was totally ok with it; noone is at fault since...

It's a South African custom to celebrate the death of someone; for what he was and meant for the people still alive. It would be major DISRESPECT to be a sad little mourning shit there. If you actually gave a fuck and watched the MEMORIAL you would have nticed it.

Oh, who am I kidding, it's going to stay the "dem vs. us" debate anyway.