Another new Blizzard game coming?

Haven't find a topic about this so far (i looked, sorry if there is one) but this caught my attention :

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...tml?id=13000JU

Lead Producer
    UNANNOUNCED GAME TITLE

Guesses?

Probably some kind of Bejeweled / Candy Crush saga game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Haven't find a topic about this so far (i looked, sorry if there is one) but this caught my attention :

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company...tml?id=13000JU

Lead Producer
    UNANNOUNCED GAME TITLE

Guesses?
    Small but nimble title with biped characters who vield weapons. Made me think of a browser based figting game - ala Street Fighter. Had it been a shooter or Starcraft Ghost revived - they would most likely have been looking for environment artists/level designers as well.

Might be Legacy of the Void, although I'm not sure if it would technically be classified as "unannounced".

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Might be Legacy of the Void, although I'm not sure if it would technically be classified as "unannounced".
    Well I think they already have a lead game designer of Starcraft and I doubt they would hire someone from the outside rather than promoting a current employee (team leader or so).

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully a new IP. Quite tired of Warcraft and Starcraft and Diablo.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    It could still be Project Titan, as it's always been hiding under the "Unannounced Game Title" for job apps for quite awhile now (like 2 years?).

Given that they've basically halted all development and scrapped what they had, effectively starting over from scratch; they could be looking to get the project rolling once again, under a new direction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anshinritsumai View Post
    It could still be Project Titan, as it's always been hiding under the "Unannounced Game Title" for job apps for quite awhile now (like 2 years?).

Given that they've basically halted all development and scrapped what they had, effectively starting over from scratch; they could be looking to get the project rolling once again, under a new direction.

well the one the OP linked suggests its a small game on hearthstones scale, so i'd be surprised if they changed titan in that direction.

it looks like blizzard wants to switch to f2P games with in game purchases

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    well the one the OP linked suggests its a small game on hearthstones scale, so i'd be surprised if they changed titan in that direction.

it looks like blizzard wants to switch to f2P games with in game purchases
    Maybe Blackthorne 2! *daydreaming*

Meh who knows :v

Interesting, does seem like its a new IP, if its not Titans.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO