Gear improvement shadow priest?

Hello lads,

Since two weeks i'm raiding heroic SoO. What i'm wondering , is my gear optimized? I use most of the time Ask MR Robot but I don't know if it is secure enough to get the maximum out of the gear.

I can't link any URL yet
    To see my armory:
    /wow/en/character/outland/Lumea/simple

Or Lumea Outland-EU

Current stats are:

36223 SP (without inner fire)
    50.03% haste 18200
    22.84% Crit
    31.74% mastery

What im wondering: i got almost full quick sun gems for the last 18200 haste cap but with this i miss quite some int.

Also reforging im reforging haste>crit> mastery but is Haste>mastery>crit not better?
    Gearwise:

I will change a couple of things when i get my shoulder token (normal or HC) i got a BiS chest in my bagg (prefer the flex tier chest atm for the 4set bonus.

I hope you guys can give me more advice

I think a good rule of thumb is that if you're struggling to reach GCD cap and must gem full +320 haste for it (and thus losing socket bonuses), then you're much better off going back down to DP+3 (14876 I think) and get decent gems in (enough Reckless to reach haste, then go with 1:1 crit/mastery). I think GCD should be attained when you've got a majority of heroic and BBoY (Garrosh +haste trinket) and not really stretching to get there. Otherwise you're much better off with the extra crit and mastery.

EDIT: As for stat priority, Haste to your chosen cap. Then Mastery and Crit really depends on your playstyle and the gear you have. Mastery will benefit SW:I (channels in general) and dots and goes really well if you're still using UVLS (the Lei Shen crit trinket). You'd want to go heavy Mastery since your crit is somewhat compensated by the UVLS proc. However, assuming you have Immerseus bindings and then pair it with either Kadris' Toxic Totem (the multistrike trinket) or BBoY (Garrosh haste trinket) then you'd want a more balanced approach - 1:1 Crit/Mastery in ratings (don't try to match their actual %). Crit goes well with talents like FDCL. I don't think I've seen heavy crit at the expense of mastery, but I wouldn't say that's a bad approach - mastery is really strong for us though so you do want to keep a decent amount. However, Heavy Mastery or 1:1 is typically what's seen.
    Last edited by Voidsinger; 2013-12-11 at 07:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidsinger View Post
    I think a good rule of thumb is that if you're struggling to reach GCD cap and must gem full +320 haste for it (and thus losing socket bonuses), then you're much better off going back down to DP+3 (14876 I think) and get decent gems in (enough Reckless to reach haste, then go with 1:1 crit/mastery). I think GCD should be attained when you've got a majority of heroic and BBoY (Garrosh +haste trinket) and not really stretching to get there. Otherwise you're much better off with the extra crit and mastery.

EDIT: As for stat priority, Haste to your chosen cap. Then Mastery and Crit really depends on your playstyle and the gear you have. Mastery will benefit SW:I (channels in general) and dots and goes really well if you're still using UVLS (the Lei Shen crit trinket). You'd want to go heavy Mastery since your crit is somewhat compensated by the UVLS proc. However, assuming you have Immerseus bindings and then pair it with either Kadris' Toxic Totem (the multistrike trinket) or BBoY (Garrosh haste trinket) then you'd want a more balanced approach - 1:1 Crit/Mastery in ratings (don't try to match their actual %). Crit goes well with talents like FDCL. I don't think I've seen heavy crit at the expense of mastery, but I wouldn't say that's a bad approach - mastery is really strong for us though so you do want to keep a decent amount. However, Heavy Mastery or 1:1 is typically what's seen.
    Yes that is what i was wondering to go for a lower haste cap or keeping this one. Well i got the Kadris' toxic totem (561 BiS it says) and i have a flex garrosh trinket from flex. i think i will go back to the garrosh trinket than instead of the Kadris' and get my gemming right

Quote Originally Posted by zhaliax View Post
    Yes that is what i was wondering to go for a lower haste cap or keeping this one. Well i got the Kadris' toxic totem (561 BiS it says) and i have a flex garrosh trinket from flex. i think i will go back to the garrosh trinket than instead of the Kadris' and get my gemming right
    Nope. GCD cap is way overrated. Keep PBoI and Kardris', go for DPx3 (14873 haste) and then mastery-crit 1:1