Deleted

Proving Grounds achievements gone.

Hey,

I just logged in and noticed that the achievement credit for the Proving Grounds Tank and Healer challenges have been removed (and the You're Doing It Wrong achievement). The Damage achievements are still there. Did this happen to anyone else?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    None of my achievements have been removed, I still have Tank 20, Dmg 35 and heal 19 ;3
    I feel sorry for you that it got removed but there was an exploit for tank / healer to skip all the waves by afking, are you sure you havent done anything "illegal" so they caught you and reversed the achieves?
    If not; I feel really bad for you, make a ticket! ;3

Deleted
    No, didn't exploit
    There's also a thread on the official forums http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10861016049 with people having the same issue. Let's hope they can fix it.

Deleted
    My tank and healer ones are gone as well. I still have the silver damage one, but the You're doing it wrong achievement is also gone. This makes absolutely no sense at all since the last time I had a dps spec was long before the release of the proving grounds. My stats page still shows my endless healing score as well, so this has to be a bug and will hopefully be fixed soon.

Jumped from World #1 to World #30 on achievement points, they better fix this soon...

So far, 5 of my friends are affected, myself included. Endless Damage is for some reason untouched, both tank, healing and You're doing it wrong is gone. There are how ever other people I know who have not lost anything. They will prob hotfix this asap.

At least everything is still in Stastistics and I can still queue for Endless tank etc..
    Last edited by Lulleh; 2013-12-13 at 02:36 AM.

If you didn't exploit it, why not just do it again?

Why would I when I've rightfully earned it. Perhaps I am supposed to do all 2054 achievements twice, no thanks. I will do them if Blizzard don't clean up their mess but I see no reason for them not to since it's obviously not intended as I know my self as well as the 5 others did not use any kind of exploit. There are far worse things to abuse in this game which are not being corrected/punished so it doesn't make sense that this is part of that, something just broke when the patch came. Still annoying tho..

Will probably hotfix it next Wed when realms are restarted.
    Last edited by Lulleh; 2013-12-13 at 02:46 AM.

Having the exact same problem as the people above. Got my Proven Healer achievement removed and my tanking one was gone as well. Damage one still untouched. This is on EU btw.

I talked with a GM about this, and they told me to just submit a Bug Report, as they have no power to do anything about this, especially because they can't find any proof that we've actually done them, as the GM took a look at my database and said he didn't find anything about those. However when I look at my 2nd priests' armory, it still shows the title, as I haven't logged on it since the realm restarts. Strange...

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have the same issue tbh, everything got removed except my damage achievement.

Deleted
    Lost mine as well, several top achievers did, quite frustrating as I really don't want to go back there.

Deleted
    I spoke with a GM and he said that the devs are aware of the issue and that they're looking into it. In the statistics tab you can still see the Endless record scores so the data is still there, luckily.

Deleted
    Still got my endless healer wave 30 and gold tank

Deleted
    Didn't lose.

Just redone mine. Not worth the wait, sigh. Better not reset again. Saw somewhere that it will be fixed on the next patch or something but who knows how long that could be.

Deleted
    Yeah, I don't want to do it again with the risk of it disappearing a second time.