When do you think I should go fury? Now?

Looking for peoples OPINION when I should go fury. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uitatem/simple

I just got http://www.wowhead.com/item=95875 and I have the valor to upgrade it twice. I have a second simcraft in progress right now, already simmed my current and am now simming it swapped to fury titan grip with these two swords, but I am also looking for what people think, and any other valid input. Should I switch now, wait until I get another 528 2hander, wait until a certain item level, what? Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd stay arms until 560 i level if you are attempting progression. If you are not going to be dipping into progression, just play whatever you enjoy.

I don't go by itemlevel so much, I go off 1) having weapons to do it, 2) ~30%+ Crit to make the rotation sustainable enough to be enjoyed.

I'd stay Arms until you get your Crit to 30% or more like Arch said. As for Valor I'd suggest picking up the Shado-Pan Assault trinket to replace your Fusion Fire Core.

Could you help to check my armory? I got the same 2hand weapon from nazgrim flex. is it better for me to wait for the sha pride weapon for more crit? my dps is still similar to my arms currently.

my armory http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Gotzilla/simple

any advice?

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Without the 30% or more crit dont bother with fury like everyone else said its a waste of time without it better off going arms and 2 Gar'tok? Bad idea even for arms arms you want mastery/crit
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Crit is good for Arms, but down right required for Fury to maintain its rotation. Additionally the difference between stat weights for Arms is not that great, while for Fury becomes quite large.

Thanks for the reply.

If I can equip this weapon on mh and oh I could get about 3.6% crit. Awesome!

Greatsword of Pride's Fall
    Item Level 540
    1122 Critical Strike
    1219 Haste
    Last edited by Gozilla; 2013-12-15 at 10:41 AM.

It should be mentioned that while crit is pretty much everything for Fury, Haste is very poor. Because of this, if you can afford the expertise; the mace off Nazgrim is actually better than the Sword from Sha.

I looked at your armory and most of the gear have mastery and crit before reforging. At the same time I was looking at ordos loot table and each piece have haste. Need your opinion on it (I will join normal raid somewhere in Jan after ppl get back from holiday).
    Thanks