Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I could have swore you do get KB, but I could be wrong. Regardless, IJ is about the only fight where Dragon Roar is clearly better. You couldn't BS through all three KB's anyway; so its usefulness in that regard is cut drastically; and IJ is about the only true single target fight of the tier.
    I use a combination of Glider, Heroic Leap, and Charge to ignore the knockback, and when all else fails; rocket boots to get back on target in a minimal amount of time. Combine with Defensive Stance/CD's as needed; you can survive the whole phase without any healers on you, if that is your guilds strat.
    Yea, only reason why I had BS on I forgot to switch out of it from the fight before. And my guild does the "get knockback and stay back and heal" Strat.

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    All Fury has going for it, at least it seems to me, is a much larger opening burst, and a slightly higher sustained dps. Right now it doesn't make sense why most Warriors are fury when Arms is so much easier to maintain a similar, if slightly lower dps, and has much much better AoE.
    At higher gear levels, yours included, fury isn't just slightly more dps, it is a lot more dps, singletarget. 50k+ more than arms.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    At higher gear levels, yours included, fury isn't just slightly more dps, it is a lot more dps, singletarget. 50k+ more than arms.
    Yeah there is nothing slight about the gap between Arms and Fury at higher (T16 N or H) levels of gear.

  4. #64
    I can't post new thread yet.

    I just hit 90 about 2-3 weeks ago and I just switch to fury from arms after I got 2pcs 2h weapon. I find that my dps is still similar to Arms. When will it be different for single target? with full flex gear also won't be noticeable?
    Also I managed to get 2 pcs 2h mace gar'tok from Nazgrim. Should I keep using this or better wait for sword from Sha of Pride (that one got crit)?

    my armory http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Gotzilla/simple

    Thanks

  5. #65
    Moderator sjsctt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    716
    Quote Originally Posted by Gozilla View Post
    I can't post new thread yet.

    I just hit 90 about 2-3 weeks ago and I just switch to fury from arms after I got 2pcs 2h weapon. I find that my dps is still similar to Arms. When will it be different for single target? with full flex gear also won't be noticeable?
    Also I managed to get 2 pcs 2h mace gar'tok from Nazgrim. Should I keep using this or better wait for sword from Sha of Pride (that one got crit)?

    my armory http: //us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Gotzilla/simple

    Thanks
    There are threads similar to your question. Please try to post in threads that are already made that are the same if not similar to your's.

  6. #66
    OP, it seems like your Guild is progressing but not at the pace/level which would force you into a spec you don't enjoy. Play the one you enjoy, play it well and you won't hold your Guild back at all.

  7. #67
    Now that I am actually playing fury properly I am enjoying it quite a bit. Arms still has a special place in my heart, but I must say it has become a very bland spec to play (though i do enjoy the cleave rotation). Either way, them meaty storm bolt crits are always something to awe at haha!

  8. #68
    Do you think it is worth it to play Fury at 530 ilevel? I have flex Xifeng and LFR Xifeng, I just can't seem to pull above 120k dps, even though a friend of mine has less gear and pulls more (Im 99% sure it's on me). Any tips would be helpful (sorry if this isnt the right place) My armory is http://www.wowarmory.org/us/Nagrand/...l#.Uq5CkfQW3UU im in arms atm

  9. #69
    It isn't really dependent on ilvl, it's based on your weapons and crit. I'd say no less than 30% crit unbuffed and LFR SoO weapons are required to see a real benefit from Fury over Arms.

  10. #70
    The Patient Deztru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    231
    The only problem for as fury is the static 1,5s GCD.

    If I don't have enough rage to hit HS on top of my regular fillers it just feels so slow.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruktio View Post
    The only problem for as fury is the static 1,5s GCD.

    If I don't have enough rage to hit HS on top of my regular fillers it just feels so slow.
    This was already said over and over in the haste thread and it doesn't change anything. 1sec GCD might sound good but it's no real change unless BT CD will be lowered as well.

  12. #72
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,775
    Quote Originally Posted by Destruktio View Post
    The only problem for as fury is the static 1,5s GCD.

    If I don't have enough rage to hit HS on top of my regular fillers it just feels so slow.
    For the gabilionth time a shorter GCD does jack all for fury without massive changes to BT/CS CDs. You get a very slightly few more WS instead of HS, basically.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •