Blizzard Level 30!! 30K achieve pts WoW SC2 D3

Proof: imgur.com/PzMDXfX

Took about a year but I'm back! This time with a combined total of 30,015 achievement points spread across the 3 major blizzard games: WoW, SC2 and D3. It has been a fun journey meeting people online, forming groups to get the raid achievements complete. I still suck at SC2 and I only found that reinforced when I tried getting some wins in for some extra points . I have also been playing hearthstone a lot and hope that sometime soon they add an achievement score into that game as well. I still have my fingers crossed that one day Blizz will show our Blizzard score on our profile page.
    Thanks for checking out my post feel free to ask me any questions,
    ~Liquidmist

I have about 27k. Could never be arsed with those grindy SC2 achievements, especially the "beat AI 100 times" ones.

Deleted
    Impressive! Grats

I see you are too getting spammed by those spam friend request. Real plague, blizz should do sth about this. GRATZ

This is amazing, big gratz.

Thanks all Was cool to see the achieve breakdown for mains on the main page. Info like that for players "blizzard level" (combined achieve pts across all games) would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidmist View Post
    Thanks all Was cool to see the achieve breakdown for mains on the main page. Info like that for players "blizzard level" (combined achieve pts across all games) would be awesome.
    Are you the guy who posted about Blizzard level 25 about a year ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    Are you the guy who posted about Blizzard level 25 about a year ago?
    Yeah that's me! At it again! It's like pokemon I can't stop until I get them all

wait I seem to be missing something here - since when is achievement points across blizzard games a thing(there is no recognition for that anywhere,or)?

Wow that's impressive, I think I haven't passed the 20k achievement points across all games yet

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    wait I seem to be missing something here - since when is achievement points across blizzard games a thing(there is no recognition for that anywhere,or)?
    There isn't at the moment, Diablo 3 API doesn't support acheivements yet. But... way back in '08 Blizzard talked about implementing an achievement tracking system combining all their games and dubbing it Blizzard Level. Hasn't happened yet and I don't know that it even will but I enjoy the fun in earning the achievements and I hope that one day it will be able to be tracked!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dapperedodo View Post
    Wow that's impressive, I think I haven't passed the 20k achievement points across all games yet
    Thanks! It all started with WoW and has blossomed from there... 20k in WoW alone hasn't been easy but it has kept me going in the game and it sure is fun! I am working on getting the 200 mount achievement right now (8 away and don't want to buy the pet store ones... yet )

Almost makes me want to go check all my game achievements lol. Highly doubt I'm anywhere near that though. Congrats !

10+ Year Old Account
    I am at 25k. 21k in WoW and 4k in D3. I never played Starcraft II though
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

20.6k total points, thats impressive indeed.

Is this a thing now, I'm 31 almost

Deleted
    Was it really necessary to put all the spam/advertisement friend requests into that picture? As if seeing those ingame wasnt bad enough.

Having 30k achievement points is quite an accomplishment, even if its across several Blizzard games.

Greatz man! I've got 12935 in WoW, 6860 in SC2 (2nd world), 4560 in Diablo3.
    Summary it is 24355 points!