Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/montgomery.asp

This particular story is fabricated according to snopes.com

"Although there has been at least one legitimate recent news account of a would-be knockout game victim (non-fatally) shooting his attacker, the story about Beulah Montgomery appears to be a completely fabricated one. The article as presented includes no details of date or location or any other verifiable information (outside of the name 'Beulah Montgomery'), and the alleged shooting incident has not been reported on by any standard news outlet — even though knockout game stories have been garnering a good deal of prominent coverage in the mainstream media. This account is the exclusive province of blogs, forums, social media postings, and alternative news sites, all offering the same unsourced, detail-free story that has gone completely unmentioned by mainstream news sources, a reliable indicator that the whole thing is a hoax."

Here is one of the legitimate news accounts of a knockout game attacker being shot non fatally
    http://www.wilx.com/news/featured/he...231443411.html

-get punched
    -shoot someone

What a shame, I was hoping this would make jerks think twice before harming others on a whim.

Quote from the article:

"Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands" Montgomery says she then reached into her purse and and shot in the direction of the teens and they started to flee. However two of them didn't make without being hit.

Step 1: Pray.
    Step 2: Spray.
    Step 3: Partay.
    Last edited by Manhands; 2013-12-12 at 02:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    From the comments:

Jim Clegg commented 15 days ago
    Wow! What a brave and heroic lady to take down these black racist punks! You rock, Doll! Love it!

The article makes no mention of the colour of the teens.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Poor urban youth (never had nothing) he was just stealing....
    Not sure if sarcastic or.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    -get punched
    -shoot someone
    Pretty good reason not to run around punching people huh.

More filth cleaned from the gene pools. Gooooooooooood.
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Not sure if sarcastic or.....

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty good reason not to run around punching people huh.
    because those actions are equivalent

Well, Being punched in the face/head can be fatal, or result in paralysis.

I don't know why the burden of restrained response has to be on the Victim. Don't wanna get shot violently assaulting someone for no reason....don't violently assault someone for no reason, seems easy enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're going to go around attacking random people, then you should expect to get attacked back.

If you do it in a country where people carry guns, well...

-get punched
    -shoot someone
    The story is fake...... but as a 60 years old women surrounded by 7 person trying to punch you... Youd be dumb not to shoot? We had an old women die this summer in Montreal, a guy was drunk and went out the bar, for reason unknown he grabbed an asian immigrant in her 50s, he thrown her at the ground and kicked her..... she died. This is not a video game old lady dont have a health bar.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2013-12-12 at 02:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you go punch an old lady in the back of the head and see how well she recovers. It doesn't really matter if the case is real or not as far as shooting goes since there are many confirmed incidences of the Knockout game
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Haven't there been multiple deaths resulting from this game already? IIRC, the toll was up to 6 a few weeks ago.

While the actions aren't equivalent, the results are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

This site is ridiculous as well as the 2nd Amendment of the USA, because there will be always people around seeing weapons as some kind of protection and solution to problems (which in fact originated from weapons).
    I'm also shocked to see that some human beings think that this crazy old woman was making the right decision and I really hope that some Americans are mentally sane enough to end this nonsense somewhen in the future...

EDIT: I am not defending the kids, but we need to find a better way than shooting them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post
    This site is ridiculous as well as the 2nd Amendment of the USA, because there will be always people around seeing weapons as some kind of protection and solution to problems (which in fact originated from weapons).
    I'm also shocked to see that some human beings think that this crazy old woman was making the right decision and I really hope that some Americans are mentally sane enough to end this nonsense somewhen in the future...
    You're right that lady should just let those kids punch her as hard as they can if she dies so what at least the kids are alright!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwolf View Post

Why is it such a foreign concept to think of self preservation as a human right?

Would you have been okay with the old woman dying from head trauma? or is it okay to kill someone only if they didn't use a weapon. Don't you guys have violent gypsies in Austria? Is it okay for them to just run up and rob people and beat them for no reason?

10+ Year Old Account
    A sucker punch can kill someone if they fall the wrong way, especially the older you get as your bones are more fragile. Thus lethal force in self defense is justifiable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idiots. Knockout, my goodness...

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    A sucker punch can kill someone if they fall the wrong way, especially the older you get as your bones are more fragile. Thus lethal force in self defense is justifiable.

It's okay to kill someone Crissi, as long as you don't do it with a gun, and your a "disenfranchised youth". At least that's the mind set of some in here.

10+ Year Old Account
    We've had way too many threads on this, and this particular one is based on a fabricated story rather than a real event, so I'm locking this.