10+ Year Old Account

New to Prot Warrior

hey, this is mainly a question around gearing I am currently ilvl 530 and I have managed to get two tier pieces from LFR my question may be simple but should i replace my Timeless Shoulders/Legs for tier pieces and how much benefits will I gain from the 2 Set bonus ?

I would go with tier over timeless gear if I were you. Personally I like the 2 set bonus for prot warriors. It's nice when ur taking a lot of damage to pop shield barrier and know your going to get a good amount of heals instantly.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tablespecd View Post
    I would go with tier over timeless gear if I were you. Personally I like the 2 set bonus for prot warriors. It's nice when ur taking a lot of damage to pop shield barrier and know your going to get a good amount of heals instantly.
    Not sure if it works that way.

OT: The two-piece bonus is almost mandatory. Exchange your timeless gear, you will not regret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright Thanks, I felt I would gain more benefit from the set bonus and the gem slots but better to check with better warriors then myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoy View Post
    Alright Thanks, I felt I would gain more benefit from the set bonus and the gem slots but better to check with better warriors then myself
    You are at the same ilvl i am on my warrior, what did you end up gearing/gemming for mastery or parry/dodge ?

I have found myself to be fairly spikey in terms of dmg taken with the dodge/parry build currently as i dont have to much of them both yet.