Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I wouldnt wan a random man slapping my ass, so why would it be ok to do it to a random guy, other than some kind of stereotypical machoism that's really not sexy.
    Wouldn't do it no matter how hot the woman is. Just weird, that and you never know if the BF is a super jealous macho man from the movies!
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron Big fanboy of Yrel now. Love her now

Quote Originally Posted by Bervose View Post
    Or they just don't like random people touching their arse.
    Substitute random good looking women and it's closer to what I actually said in a post before that. Making broad generalizations concerning specific topics isn't good mmkay?

I do find it weird that a hetero guy would actually be offended by a WOMAN patting his butt. Note I didn't say random/male/sub species animal. Woman. One conclusion could possibly be irrational fear of women brought on by an overbearing mother. It is how psychopaths are made after all

1) Technically no, it's not okay.
    2) Vast majority of men are fine with friendly flirting/ass slapping, if not totally flattered by it.
    3) These are young girls, they do things like this sometimes.
    4) This guy's outburst is a bit weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    i really dont mind women slapping my ass
    I prefer a whip myself.

But if the roles would be reversed, there's an extremely high % chance that most would've agreed with the girl.

Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by budong View Post
    Substitute random good looking women and it's closer to what I actually said in a post before that. Making broad generalizations concerning specific topics isn't good mmkay?

I do find it weird that a hetero guy would actually be offended by a WOMAN patting his butt. Note I didn't say random/male/sub species animal. Woman. One conclusion could possibly be irrational fear of women brought on by an overbearing mother. It is how psychopaths are made after all
    Like, is it possible for you at all, to understand that some people don't like having their space invaded, or really aren't open to any sort of social interaction at X time, for a myriad of reasons? None of which need to be justified to someone like you?

Speak for yourself and stop fucking generalizing an entire sex of people. Am I programmed to just lose my mind or something just because a woman gives me a little attention? Are men THAT starved for attention from a woman, that they literally just lose themselves and drop their pants just because a woman touched their butt? How bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanist View Post
    Like, is it possible for you at all, to understand that some people don't like having their space invaded, or really aren't open to any sort of social interaction at X time, for a myriad of reasons? None of which need to be justified to someone like you?

Speak for yourself and stop fucking generalizing an entire sex of people. Am I programmed to just lose my mind or something just because a woman gives me a little attention? Are men THAT starved for attention from a woman, that they literally just lose themselves and drop their pants just because a woman touched their butt? How bizarre.
    I think the proper interpretation is, in the case of a woman doing it to a man it's flattering and very hard to see as intimidating. Roles reversed, not necessarily. This is simply because on average men are more physically powerful and more aggressive in terms of temperament.

Just the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

i have to deal with girls slapping my ass on a daily basis. i gave up
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

If a girl touches my ass and she's decent looking, she better expect it back. If she's not good looking, I'd wonder why the fuck she even bothered.
    The Runaway. I love my new nickname. Is there a picture of me? Does it look good?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    It's what the modern world calls gender equality. It's fine for a girl to do that, but not for a guy. That would be sexual harassment.
    and its not sexual harassment for a girl to do it to a man ? ofc it is, but just like racism to white people, any law enforcers would just laugh.

Fucking disgraceful.
    "Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside."

Wait what, guys care about that?

Quote Originally Posted by trabajador5000 View Post
    Wait what, guys care about that?
    There are some of us in committed relationships that certainly wouldn't appreciate having our personal space invaded in such a trashy fashion, yes.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2013-12-13 at 07:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

If he's wearing a t shirt that says, "I really want to be slapped on the ass by strangers, no really; I really do. Really really."

Since I'm not very sexy I would assume they were making fun of me. I wouldn't say it was sexual harassment.

It's when I read these kind of threads that I realize I'm associating with socially repressed people. What hetero guy would mind getting slapped on the butt by a hot girl unless his girlfriend/wife is nearby?
    Not every man thinks solely with his genitals.
    Men have the right to not be touched against their will just like women do. Are people really that narrow-minded to not get it?

guys, comon, we all know we would love to get our asses slapped
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

Herald of the Titans Hargalaten's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    guys, comon, we all know we would love to get our asses slapped
    Only by you Ron

Don't try to understand women.

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    There are some of us in committed relationships that certainly wouldn't appreciate having our personal space invaded in such a trashy fashion, yes.
    You realize that as much as it is a stereotype, many of the posters on this forum aren't in any such thing, and so wouldn't be able to even comprehend any such thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

It isn't what if he is taken.
    pro-gun liberal

I think I hit a little too close to home.
    Whats that?

- - - Updated - - -

The OP just says girls, not hot females. The OP also says "doesn't even know him" making is random.

Again, he didn't want to be touched for whatever reason. This doesn't make him a psycho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Velaniz View Post
    Amen. I love flirting and attention, but I am in a strong relationship with a girl that gives me plenty of that. I don't need/want random people slapping my ass. I'm not that desperate for attention, like some people in this thread =p
    When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.