Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    A bunch of drunk girls have done it to me while passing by, I just returned back and laughed, its nothing serious really...
    while being drunk shouldn't be an excuse the girls in this incident weren't drunk, they knew exactly what they were doing and they continued their annoying behavior even after having been asked to stop. I would hope this incident was embarrassing enough to make them think twice about their actions but it probably wasn't
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    I would want nothing to do with a woman who did something like that to me. Whether or not its ok is up to her really, since she's the one who decides whether or not to do it.
    How is it up to her?

"Hey, i'm just going to grope your breasts; That's up to me right?"

That's sexual assault, that's not allowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    How is it up to her?

"Hey, i'm just going to grope your breasts; That's up to me right?"
    Yep. It's totally your decision.

Deleted
    Yep. It's totally your decision.
    I'm confused then, do you mean
    Whether or not its ok is up to her really
    can be used to rationalize sexual assault?

Because sexually assaulting another is not "Ok"

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused then, do you mean can be used to rationalize sexual assault?

Because sexually assaulting another is not "Ok"
    I'm saying in a situation like that, the "ok"-ness is being decided by the aggressor, so my opinion after the fact is irrelevant.

Deleted
    I'm saying in a situation like that, the "ok"-ness is being decided by the aggressor, so my opinion after the fact is irrelevant.
    I see, well thanks for clarifying.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see, well thanks for clarifying.
    No problem

10+ Year Old Account
    One good slap deserves another.

No, I don't mean beat her, I just mean smack her butt back, or give her a grope.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    It isn't okay for us to do it to them, it's not okay for them to do it to us.
    This. These particular girls might be ok with being fondled (perhaps only by attractive guys?) but the guy wouldn't know until the damage is done. Would they welcome a groping by an unknown assailant lining up at a bank or crosswalk? He expresses discomfort and she does it again? So no means no don't apply to cute girls in a group? They could've gotten him in trouble with his gf if she misunderstood the situation.

I don't know where the hell people get off thinking it's ok to grope people they don't know. Wagering people won't make a scene in public has a lot to do with it. A male classmate started rubbing my bare shoulder at uni once and didn't know why I jerked away. My sister's male colleague started rubbing my tattoo and I couldn't say a damn thing lest she gets in trouble for the scene. Being straight aside, I'm ok with being asked out, provided you don't touch first (unless you're a hot woman). I would rather respectfully decline than react negatively. It's so presumptuous to think it's ok for this behavior.
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2013-12-12 at 03:02 AM.

Well on the few occations I've been smacked on the butt by a female, I have typically responded in kind.

Personally I wish more chicks would express attraction in this manner, nothing more sexy to me than a female that aggressively pursues me, but that's just me.

Those girls were flat-out harassing him, no two ways about it.
    I do agree with the poster above me in that it's a turn-on when women are sexually aggressive. But if this guy was in no mood, then they should've left him alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sue. First ever case of sexual hisassment. You'd be a hero to douchebag Maxim readers everywhere.

Facts:

- Slapping a girl in the ass is equivalent to slapping a guy in the dick.
    - Slapping a guy in in the ass is equivalent to accidentally elbowing a girl in the boob
    - Slapping a girl in the vagina is equivalent to rape
    - Kicking a guy in the balls is quite painful

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really hate the dudebros who reinforce the idea that men are nothing but sex crazed animals, so therefore they can never "really" be sexually harassed or raped.

Fact of the matter is that a lot of people don't want randoms putting their hands on them. It's not "gay" to retain your self respect and dignity just because some woman gave you attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    homophobia in School? Is this a Uni or a high school?
    The latter that reaction kind of makes sense but wouldn't expect it in my uni. although wouldn't expect to see any of that situation happen in my uni.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    I had similar situations in highschool but they didnt flirt with me it was a bunch of underclassmen girls who apparently had a crush on me and some of them would slap my butt and run away... and my mind would be like WTF?!?! It also happened in the fair with a girl i'd never seen wtf is it with my butt that women found so irresistible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

I'm pretty much fine with this in either direction when done playfully in certain contexts. Pretty harmless, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Facts:

- Slapping a girl in the ass is equivalent to slapping a guy in the dick.
    - Slapping a guy in in the ass is equivalent to accidentally elbowing a girl in the boob
    - Slapping a girl in the vagina is equivalent to rape
    - Kicking a guy in the balls is quite painful
    What are you basing these facts on? You have any proof of this?

15+ Year Old Account
    He should have grabbed their boobs

Like with both hands really grabbing em, holding em tight, perhaps even a nippletwister
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    What are you basing these facts on? You have any proof of this?
    The last one is pretty much a fact, I'll give him that. It's a wild understatement, really.