10+ Year Old Account

18 weeks and no robe

So, ive been trying to get the icey mage set from ulduar for my mage. After 18 weeks, It hasn't droped, however, it has dropped 4/4 times on my warlock. I've gone so far as to bring a warlock with me.

Does it need to be done on hardmode? Am I doing something wrong, or am I just the unluckiest raider alive
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

just unlucky

You'll get it eventually just keep trying

took me 37 weeks to get the belt from festergut for my 80 twink hunter's icc heroic set. sometimes the loot gods are just against you.

Deleted
    RNG is RNG.. I went through Firelands every week when it was current content for 8 weeks without even see a mail int drop.

My bf never got a weapon in ICC until the very last ID. And farmed ICC (10 man) for half a year or so.
    Also I'm like 10 ilvl behind everyone else in my raidgroup (hpally in 10 man hc guild). That's (WoW)-life, I'm sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by roahn the warlock View Post
    So, ive been trying to get the icey mage set from ulduar for my mage. After 18 weeks, It hasn't droped, however, it has dropped 4/4 times on my warlock. I've gone so far as to bring a warlock with me.

Does it need to be done on hardmode? Am I doing something wrong, or am I just the unluckiest raider alive
    By the "icey mage set" I assume you mean the mage tier 8? Are you running this 10 man or 25 man.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you can buy the chest token in dalaran for like 700 justice points - [Breastplate of the Wayward Vanquisher].

If you're however farming the 10 man set, the item will be off-colour, but it's the right model.

Sorry if I'm completely off the mark ^^
    Last edited by Anzen; 2013-12-12 at 02:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh you think this is bad?

39 ulduar runs on my monk for shoulders from 10 man version (the robot)

Just keep trying...and dont do it at same day.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Just sounds like bad luck, but it happens to everyone at some point. Just have to keep trying, and in the mean time look for other options.

Are you doing 10 or 25 man?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    By the "icey mage set" I assume you mean the mage tier 8? Are you running this 10 man or 25 man.

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but you can buy the chest token in dalaran for like 700 justice points - [Breastplate of the Wayward Vanquisher].

If you're however farming the 10 man set, the item will be off-colour, but it's the right model.

Sorry if I'm completely off the mark ^^
    By Ice-Mage he probably means the blue version of the set Raiments of the Corrupted.

I've been running ICC since it came out for the Heroic Leather Belt from Putricide Astrylian's Sutured Cinch and the one time it dropped was back when it was current content and I was on vacation so our other Rogue got it.