My turn, rip me a apart!

Since it looks like it is analyze logs week and I've never done this I'll post one of my better ones for analysis. I think it would be more helpful to analyze one where I felt I did fairly well, the bad ones I usually know what I did wrong.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...0669#Teddabear

Somebody else can probably go a lot more in depth with it. I just noticed trash uptime being somewhat low, on malk, which was the only i took a look at.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

14 applies of rake. 14*15 = 210 = 3.5 min. You should reclip rake more.
    Also HoTW does not punish thrash usage, so you should try to increase uptime.
    Also these logs are spoiled, they do not account FoN correctly.
    edit: You should do ravage opener.
    edit: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/u...aran/teddabear this is going to help you with hit/exp overcap.
    Last edited by mmokri; 2013-12-12 at 06:00 AM.

Expertise and hit are as low as I can get them unfortunately, I could gem agility/stam but the health gain would be so small I didn't bother.
    That does remind me of a question I have regarding FoN. In general I try to wait for procs so there are times when I am sitting on 3 charges. Is it worth it to wait or should I use a charge if I am sitting on 3?

10+ Year Old Account
    AMR is not the best thing to use. Try Catus: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4574 instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    AMR is not the best thing to use. Try Catus: http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4574 instead.
    Catus and AMR are pretty close. If the alternative is [use AMR] or [get scared of Catus and just wing it] then AMR is fine (even its Rune widget has been optimized to replicate Catus behavior).

Edit:

Normal-difficulty Malkorok is hard to analyze because it has extremely high variance because of its short fight length (a very large factor is AoC item level + seconds from pull when AoC first proced). If you have any logs, it would be better to go over your Iron Jugg heroic or Sha of Pride parses so we can get a larger sample of what's going on.

Edit2:

hello hello

Are you using the pussy-out tactic for Siege phases?
    Last edited by mmoc22f09fe318; 2013-12-12 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Expertise and hit are as low as I can get them unfortunately, I could gem agility/stam but the health gain would be so small I didn't bother.
    That does remind me of a question I have regarding FoN. In general I try to wait for procs so there are times when I am sitting on 3 charges. Is it worth it to wait or should I use a charge if I am sitting on 3?
    regem to stamina it could save your ass sometimes, plus it's a healing gain from Ysera's gift to save other's ppl asses, and increase in Might of Ursoc hp income, you losing 800 stamina!
    and that strange reforges without rune why you prioritize haste?!
    go agility>mastery>crit>haste

about FoN sit on 2 charges, waiting for trinkets proc to unleash all (but without RoR again how good will it be), so use 1 to not waste them with downtime

Actually AMR can reduce your EXP/HIT overcap by 2.5%.

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    I've always opted to use a charge if i'm on 3. With that being said, if you have an ICD trinket coming off CD soon, you could probably wait if you don't end up waiting for too long.
    Last edited by Senftw; 2013-12-13 at 01:12 AM.

Well there is 1 reforge to Haste but not sure where the plural is coming from. I guess I just missed it, I recently switched from 530 Rune to Heroic Harromm's. Catus says Rune is better but in my own extensive testing Haromm's came out better. I guess I missed that 1 piece when reforging away from Rune.

As far as the stam goes I can' think of the last time that much stam would have saved me. Nevertheless I would have switched to stam if I wasn't expecting a lot of the extra hit to go away soon but such is life. However I am really just focused on increasing my DPS.

It does look like there are a couple gearing changes I can make that will give me a minor boost. I guess other than that I must be doing ok but I welcome any more performance oriented comments.