Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Druid Glyph ideas here :D

So, druids already have some of the coolest minor glyphs in the game. But why not make it better?
    Example:

Travel Form now has a 1.5 second cast out of combat, but increases your speed by 100%. (If you cast it in combat, still only a 40% speed increase)

Troll Raptor form. Travel.
    Troll Devilsaur Form. Feral.
    Troll Stegodon Form. Guardian.
    Troll Pterrordax Form. Flight.
    Troll Threshadon Form. Aquatic.

Tauren Kodo Form. Guardian.
    Tauren Chimaera Form. Flight.

Worgen Raven form. Feral.

Night Elven Treant Form. Restoration.

I'd like otter form for aquatic.

Glyph of the Forsaken. All fo your forms are now undead. You are now undead.

They should just make race specific glyphs:

Worgen: Wolf form to replace Cat
    Troll: Raptor form to replace Cat

They could even do Glyph of the Drakkari Loa - Snake caster = boomkin/ Rhino = Tank / snow lepord = cat / wind serpent = flight form

I like my horned lion

Glyph of Firebird - Turns you into a baby version of the pureblood fire hawk.

Glyph of Altered Beast - Randomly turn into different beast, the same as the Altered Beast mobs in Winterspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    I like my horned lion
    But not every worgen loves being a cat-dog when they could be a worg..

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post

Travel Form now has a 1.5 second cast out of combat, but increases your speed by 100%. (If you cast it in combat, still only a 40% speed increase)
    Been advocating that for years...

---

I'd love a glyph to remove that liability of a nose ring in Tauren Cat Form
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post

---

I'd love a glyph to remove that liability of a nose ring in Tauren Cat Form
    This! i really dislike that ring

FLLLLLLLLLAMMMMMMMMMMME KIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY

But seriously ditch the whole seed bullshit and staff crap and let us have flame kitty glyph

also inb4 being put to the druid forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    FLLLLLLLLLAMMMMMMMMMMME KIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY

But seriously ditch the whole seed bullshit and staff crap and let us have flame kitty glyph

also inb4 being put to the druid forums!
    Or let us be able to use the flame kitty when we transmog to the staff?

Quote Originally Posted by Grimfrost View Post
    Or let us be able to use the flame kitty when we transmog to the staff?
    Should be a permanent thing not a hourly bullshit

Not just flame kitty, frost kitty, shadow kitty, use your imagination guys!

Should be a permanent thing not a hourly bullshit

Not just flame kitty, frost kitty, shadow kitty, use your imagination guys!
    I agree on the permanent thing and the fact that we should have more druid form options buuuuut look at the thundercrow that's datamined! Maybe in WoD we will be able to be druids of the thunder!

That's actually a very logical and awesome idea, using glyphs for forms! I aprove!

Blizz needs to go nuts with the animal forms for druid glyphs

TMoggin is pointless for druids so they need to be really creative with animal forms for druids and tree forms

So many animals to choose from so many forms to take plz blizz go nuts

TMoggin is pointless for druids so they need to be really creative with animal forms for druids and tree forms

They could even go all green-fire on it, and add a quest chain that, once completed, allows you to tame forms. O.O

10+ Year Old Account
    Minor:
    Glyph of Spring - Changes your nature spells appearance to that of lightgreen spell effect and leaves coloration
    Glyph of Autumn - Changes your nature spells appearance to that of red, orange and yellow spell effect and leaves coloration
    Glyph of Elune - Teaches you the Elune's Embrace ability. [Elune's Embrace: Changes your surrounding environment into a moonlit night for 15 minutes. 3 hour cooldown. Also buffs you with the moon sigil spell effect for 15 minutes.] (See also: Timeless Isle's weather stones, and Tyrande's buff at the end of Well of Eternity)
    Glyph of Nordrassil - Teaches you the Defender of Nordrassil ability. [Defender of Nordrassil: Leave blooming flowers in your wake for 30 seconds. 15 minute cooldown.]
    Glyph of Woodland Spies - Teaches you the Woodland spy ability. [Woodland Spy: When Cast on a target: Befriend a wild critter. When cast without target: Look through the eyes of a befriended wild critter.]
    Glyph of the Wild - Casting Mark of the Wild now summons a random woodland critter to accompany you for 60 seconds. Can not have more than 5 woodland critters accompanying you.
    Glyph of Encroaching Vines - Replaces the Hurricane/Astral Storm graphical effect with Encroaching Vines. Encroaching Vines cover the ground, grasping and lashing at enemies caught within. Spelldamage, spelldamage type, channelling requirement and slowing effect does not change.
    Glyph of the Treehugger - /Hugging one of your treants will make it very /happy with you and will cause it to /dance.

Major:
    Glyph of Thorns - Your Barkskin ability no longer protects you against spellcasting delay, but instead gives you Thorns, returning 20% of melee damage taken. Damage returned can not exceed 10% of the druid's health.
    Last edited by Chonar; 2013-12-12 at 01:24 PM.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Glyph of actual hair:

Solid shape of hair on the Druid and not just a 2D polygon. Please. I really want to play a troll druid but they are the biggest offenders of this.

- - - Updated - - -

I think that druids in the challenge mode set should permanently get the Druid armor when shifted, whether they use Incarnation or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    I think that druids in the challenge mode set should permanently get the Druid armor when shifted, whether they use Incarnation or not.
    But then how would opponents know they popped it? Gotta keep in mind, PVPers often depend on their response to visual cues.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to have a worg form in place of the feral cat/dog thing as a worgen. Even if it is just visual.

I'd love to be able to choose the animal I shapeshift into for my different forms (within reason)
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect