Blizzard Store 50% Off Select Pets, Which Are A Good Buy?

So, I am definitely getting Lil' Rag, but I was curious to know what would be the best pet after that one? I figure if it is two for the price of one, I might as well get two pets .

10+ Year Old Account
    You could go for the Guardian Cub and try and make some gold off of it, or maybe the Blossoming ancient since it changes appearance with the seasons and that's pretty neat. Lil' Ragnaros is really the only one that stands out in Pet Battles from what I know.

is Pandaren Monk discounted?
    Love him in pet battles, it can easily solo Yu'lon in Celestial Tournament and is just an all around useful pet.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and Cinder Kitten.. because.. it's a Cinder Kitten :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Anyone know how long they will be 50% off? Getting my paycheck tomorrow and will be in London untill Sunday. Would suck to miss this deal

Quote Originally Posted by ACES View Post
    You could go for the Guardian Cub and try and make some gold off of it, or maybe the Blossoming ancient since it changes appearance with the seasons and that's pretty neat. Lil' Ragnaros is really the only one that stands out in Pet Battles from what I know.
    The Blossoming Ancient isn't included in the 50% sale IIRC.

If you are a pet battler, I'd get the Pandaren Monk, really strong pet.

If you are collecting pets for looks, I'd get the Cinder Kitten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Anyone know how long they will be 50% off? Getting my paycheck tomorrow and will be in London untill Sunday. Would suck to miss this deal
    If im not mistaken the discount lasts untill Jan 1st 2014

It is until January 1st, as quoted here : http://wow.joystiq.com/tag/blizzard-store-holiday-sale/

This also lists the pets that are on sale

EDIT: However, I should note that the article is wrong b/c the Cinder Kitten is on sale, as I saw it on the in-game and the store website for 50% off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Wow, 30 seconds to get the quote and 2 people beat me to it.

Originally Posted by Rygarius
    You have time. The half-off on select pets and mounts will end January 1, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. PST.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

I am definitely looking for it to benefit my pet battles. I just got into pet battles, and I need to get set up for the celestial tournament :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowwolff View Post
    I am definitely looking for it to benefit my pet battles. I just got into pet battles, and I need to get set up for the celestial tournament :P
    then you defo want Pandaren Monk. Really strong against some bosses there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Pandaren Monk and to a lesser extent Lil Ragnaros for pet battles. Pandaren Monk has some unique abilities and is a very good pet against certain trainers. Lil Ragnaros has the highest power of any pet you can own.

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    is Pandaren Monk discounted?
    Love him in pet battles, it can easily solo Yu'lon in Celestial Tournament and is just an all around useful pet.
    So can Bonkers, and he's free :P.
    Yub Yub