Thread: Roll Club

Roll Club

I think the rolling on the wall quest was one of the neatest things in MoP.

Would like to see more of that or something similar. It'd be cool once you made the 'Roll Club' to have different roll courses where you scored based on time and the number of boots (or whatever) you hit on the way and had a scoreboard per server.

And maybe tournaments!

Anyway, I like the roll.

10+ Year Old Account
    They won't do this for the same reason that they didn't make Plants vs Zombies into a repeatable thing. They don't want minigames inside the game, but a series of 1 off things are all well and good.

Shame really, I understand the thought process but I can hope. I actually agree with you and would love it but alas it won't fit. Infact, once I finish this report I might look for a minigame of something similar on the internet...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

I dunno. Pet Battles are a mini-game. Brawler's Club is too, kinda. One can hope.

Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    They won't do this for the same reason that they didn't make Plants vs Zombies into a repeatable thing. They don't want minigames inside the game, but a series of 1 off things are all well and good.

Shame really, I understand the thought process but I can hope. I actually agree with you and would love it but alas it won't fit. Infact, once I finish this report I might look for a minigame of something similar on the internet...
    Pet Battles

@OP it was pretty cool but they should make these available via npc (at the place) and not locked behind a daily that shows up once every 3 months
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    Pet Battles

@OP it was pretty cool but they should make these available via npc (at the place) and not locked behind a daily that shows up once every 3 months
    For sure. But it shows up pretty much everyday now at the new Lotus dailies on the west side of the Vale. I'm still trying to go fast enough to roll through the end and off the wall.

It'd be great if they did like... Mario Kart but with mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Totle View Post
    It'd be great if they did like... Mario Kart but with mounts.
    Now all I can think about is how anyone's going to get a kodo to power slide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Now all I can think about is how anyone's going to get a kodo to power slide.
    You seen the batman films? Can't remember which it is but he turns his bikes wheels sideways and "rolls" underneath a lorry, parallel to the way the lorry is facing, then turns around and carries on like normal. Maybe your kodo can roll over like a kitten or a puppy.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.