Deleted

sending heirlooms...

So I'm Trying to send some heirlooms from a character on Auchindoun to Shattered Halls...
    It doesnt seem to be working :S
    I thought the patch was out this week! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Only to realms that are linked to your realm with CRZ, so not random realms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Oh I see... that Sucks. I thought it was to all realms :/
    Thanks anyway! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Only to realms that are linked to your realm with CRZ, so not random realms.
    Not true I have personally sent items between Illidan and Aerie Peak. Since they are in different data centers and one is PVE and the other PVP they are definitely not crossrealmed

To send boas cross realm you have to put the character name then a - followed by the server name.
    So let's say I'm sending something to Bob on Aerie Peak. I would put in Bob-Aerie Peak or Bob-AeriePeak
    Last edited by kcsaenz; 2013-12-12 at 04:44 PM.

Deleted
    Ah so no space between bob and the "-" this might be where ive been going wrong!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    What kcsaenz said. Just type it as -ShatteredHalls to send it. It is not CRZ related. That worked for me sending to Kirin Tor. I just send to xxx-KirinTor

If you want to send BoAs across all you need to do is spell your toon name exactly as it is. For me I sent some heirlooms to my low level horde toons. Example being Anilei-thesha'tar as the recipient. Make sure you have the server name directly linked no spaces anywhere. Hope it helps

Deleted
    Thanks guys! i was doing Foxwillfixit - Shattered Halls (my mistake being the space... I derped)
    <3 <3