Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    she is topless in 2 guns

Quote Originally Posted by hrugner View Post
    Send her a fan mail asking her to push for a nude scene and be sure to tell her how much it would mean to you personally. I think that should be more than enough to convince her.
    Forget that i would ask her just to show up at my house for a private nude screening....then goto town on her....lol.

She isn't all that, not my type I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomken View Post
    Everytime I try to Que for LFR, the game completely crashes. WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Nairobi View Post
    It's probably trying to save you a headache.

I googled her, and she's really just a big load of whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    And Nazgrim. And the Paragons. One run through SoO I realized that we'd just killed Overlord Runthak, the guy I'd given Onyxia's head to on all my alts. He'd yelled their names out across the city.

I just stared at him for a while. It was a dark feeling.
    How about dying to child-birth? Pretty grim expansion this was.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    No, for mature people.
    The kind of people who don't lose their mind at the thought of 'boobies!!!'.
    you seem to have low libido, might wanna get your testosterone levels checked

Can't say I am interested.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    What do you guys think?
    I think this is just icky to bring up, especially because I read it and think "...and this is the same person who will brand her a slut for being seen naked later."

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved to the Off-Topic forums since the thread is about the movie and not about the game.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by GamerDude40 View Post
    Forget that i would ask her just to show up at my house for a private nude screening....then goto town on her....lol.
    So long as she has some warning of the sorts of fans she's about to acquire, I'm all for it.

It's a Warcraft movie. Blizz is going to be expecting Warcraft players to see it. There's a reason you don't see actual nudity in WoW, and for the same reason you won't see it in the movie. I can't even imagine why anyone would think otherwise. You might get some "bikini armor", or "sheer robes with underwear underneath" or whatever, but there won't be any full on nudity, guaranteed.

PG13.... I don't know whether to laugh or cry ?

Having said that aren't they doing a new 'quadrilogy' of the Transformer series which is meant to be pitched at an older audience and be MA15+ ?

Not sure if that's legit...

But WoW at PG13 is going to be sad...

Quote Originally Posted by swagster View Post
    the movie is gonna be for children just like MoP?
    My reaction to this post.

OT: Zero chance.

Deleted
    Are you looking forward to bustin your nuts ? If you want to see naked women the internet is full and they`re only one click away.
    What you should be asking is can this chick act ?

Now the level of violence in the movie is something to talk about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles View Post

Having said that aren't they doing a new 'quadrilogy' of the Transformer series which is meant to be pitched at an older audience and be MA15+ ?

Not sure if that's legit...

But WoW at PG13 is going to be sad...
    WoW, the game, is PG13 already...

ESRB: Teen - Content is generally suitable for ages 13 and up. May contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling and/or infrequent use of strong language.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoogles View Post
    The game is rated "Teen", ie, the gaming equivalent of PG-13...why would you expect anything else? PG-13 means you'll get Lord of the Rings style violence, rather than Braveheart style violence, much like the game(it doesn't exactly show the mobs losing limbs when you Mortal Strike them, or their guts spilling following an Eviscerate). It means you won't have characters running around saying "Fuck you, asshole", but again, you don't see that in game either, outside of trade, BG, and LFR chat. And it means you won't see some elf chick's tits as she gets out of bed, again, just like you won't see them in game(though you might see one in some translucent robes with underwear beneath them, or you might see one wearing "armor" that seemingly only protects her boobs and crotch).

I mean sure, I'm all for an R-rated fantasy tale, but Warcraft has never been an R-rated game series, so expecting the movie to be different is kinda silly.

No.
    Warcraft movie would be about a guy who has no job or friends, and never gets laid because he raids 7 days a week. Naked women do not fit in this script.

Deleted
    Judging by the pictures on google images id be suprised if she keeps her clothes on.

Quote Originally Posted by IIBloodXLustII View Post
    How does PG13 automatically equate to being for children?

Was the Lord of the Rings a childrens movie?

There will probably be some scant clothing and maybe some sexual themes, but no actual nudity.

And nothing about MoP was childish. The talking Pandas were no more childish than the talking Cows, Birds, and Bears and Rodents. Plus all the death, themes of hatred and corruption, and innocents turned into monsters is pretty much far and away from kids movies.
    Really nothing in MoP was childish? Certainly not everything was childish, but nothing was? Might want to take those blinders off. Also exaggeration does not help your case. There were plenty of childish things in MoP. Considering you don't even have to be an adult to play the game should clue you in that it isn't too serious. But I think the question you should be asking yourself is, why does someone calling something childish enrage you so? I play plenty of childish games, if they are fun why does it matter. Unless I was insecure about maturity, and then I would be like "oh noes somebody saw me playing Viva Pinata".

Quote Originally Posted by jbombard View Post
    Really nothing in MoP was childish? Certainly not everything was childish, but nothing was? Might want to take those blinders off. Also exaggeration does not help your case. There were plenty of childish things in MoP. Considering you don't even have to be an adult to play the game should clue you in that it isn't too serious. But I think the question you should be asking yourself is, why does someone calling something childish enrage you so? I play plenty of childish games, if they are fun why does it matter. Unless I was insecure about maturity, and then I would be like "oh noes somebody saw me playing Viva Pinata".
    WoW has always been rated Teen by the ESRB. The RTSs were also Teen. The OP wants the movie to have a specific actress naked in it for no specified reason. The OP then picked MoP out of all the expansions to say "is childish". If the view that Teen rated games are all childish is fine, but then to expect a difference in the movie?

I also don't get where people find rage in these posts. You say he is enraged at it being called childish. Please enlighten me where any expression in emotion is given.

OT: not sure why it would be important. There is already footage of her topless on the internet. I am not sure why it would be needed for plot either?