Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ShottyMcShot View Post
    R.I.P. Snapshotting. The only thing separating Goods from greats and one of the great nuances of playing a dot class that kept me loving Shadow priests and feral druids so much Will get to watch more tv while I raid now so as not to get too bored., lol
    Don't give up on feral. They're keeping snapshotting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazu View Post
    Unequipping Immerseus and reequipping it will trigger the full IcD.As far as i know RPPM trinkets are reset as soon as you enter Boss Combat( might be wrong though but i never experienced any issues with BBoYS).
    Tested it and you're right. The difference between 0 and 3 orbs is huge. They fixed Moonkin Eclipse in MoP (Ancestral Communion) I hope they fix Shadow Orb in WoD #notrerollingyet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmorgrim View Post
    "But in regards to the rotation, the 'dotless spec' would probably have 5 buttons at you said. Although, with the current implementation of SWD glyph, it wouldn't really be part of the rotation except for movement. SWD outside of execute range is pathetic, and if I'm going to spend a gcd on SWD or MS, MS will trump it hands down. Glyph of mind spike would probably be more likely, however. Outside of execute, the main rotation would be 4 buttons.

Also, I'd have to say Mindbender would almost be a requirement in that spec. Without the mana regeneration from VT, the dotless spec would burn through mana like a fiend. Mindbender would need to take up that slack, and it probably still wouldn't be enough. The dotless spec would probably act similar to arcane in respect to mana consumption, which means it would need to have some decently high output. Otherwise you'd have to resort flopping back and forth from dotless mode to regenerating mana with VT.
    You assume you never dot up anything. This is not true. You can dot up the boss with VT for mana and mind spike targets with low TTL. Case in point: Norushen (esp farm).

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Don't give up on feral. They're keeping snapshotting.
    If I recall its only tiger's fury that's retaining snapshotting, they'll be losing the mastery/crit/attackpower snapshotting just like we are.