Selling green items

How do I know which greens to sell on AH and which to DE? I know some sell well for transmog but it seems like whenever I list them they don't sell.

Don't list them, advertise them in trade so people can look at it themselves.

Unless it's a well known piece people are after, it will rarly sell just on the AH.

Now that greens and blues are from virtually any quest you complete 1 to 60 nowadays (Back in Wotlk ish, not so much.. Decking yourself out with AH greens "Of the Eagle" oh the memories c I would suggest linking it in trade with "WTS for Mog pst" c:

10+ Year Old Account
    nowadays greens are vendor material, unless it's a really sought after item

how to sell green

Step one make a female toon and have a buddy link it to you in whatever way (unless you are female then skip this part)

Does the green make you look like a slut

Yes-IT WILL SELL
    No-It probably wont

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    how to sell green

Step one make a female toon and have a buddy link it to you in whatever way (unless you are female then skip this part)

Does the green make you look like a slut

Yes-IT WILL SELL
    No-It probably wont
    Priceless.

If you have an addon that you can use to display realm value, region value, I use TSM for AH operation then you can check those values. If its a high region value it might be something people want. I wouldnt go after realm value cause might have a nutter on your realm posting every green on the AH at high price.

But mysterymask is right. The greens that sell most are those that look good on female chars. So must make a lvl one and move it to town. Mail all greens to it. Once a while log on it and sort your greens from the mailbox. HF.