Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fagatronics View Post
    My main concern with Blizzard's model is if it is customer friendly. 1 mount or 1 server transfer is about the equivalent of 2 months subscription. That doesn't seem very customer friendly for single unique model (sometimes just reskinned) and an automated service.
    However, it's around the same cost as other games. EQ/EQ2 occasionally has sales where their mounts at 10-12; but the really neat ones are usually 15-20. Rift is similar in pricing as well, although has specials (something I see the Blizz store doing often in the future).

I'm all for sweeping changes across the MMO-niverse, but I don't want to hold Blizzard arbitrarily to a higher standard because it's "the game I want to do that stuff in".
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Do you have a condition that forces you to ignore the point?

"I am pretty certain that.."
    Well, no, you cannot be pretty certain because there is no reasonable expectation for these things.

You are complaining about the store NOW because of how it will going to be inside your head.
    Not a good thing.
    No reasonable expectation? People are asking for themselves, when Blizzard said they would like to add Lesser Charms to shop in per hour paid servers a lot of people were upset about the fact that it might make it's way into NA / EU, and almost as many players expressed interest to buy them if that were to happen.
    So it is a reasonable expectation.
    And yes I'd rather complain now then after the damage is done.

Then again there is no point in complaining about it here because neither Blizzard will see it, nor will they pay attention, and when you post something on the official forums post just gets locked and you get redirected to thread that is already about that topic it, because it keeps forums cleaner, and ignoring one thread is easier than ignoring ten.

Deleted
    I was also mad about this, but decided "fuck it". I can't change this, only blizz can, so I'm just going to deal with it.
    I already have most of the mounts and pets, and I will probably get a few more by Christmas.

Is it wrong that they spend a lot of time making these bad ass models for the store rather than the game? Ye, probably. But of the 270 mounts currently available in-game, 6 are from the store, so I don't see what's so crazy about that tiny 2%.

Deleted
    love how the removed the customer support ? on the micro menu and replaced it with the ingame store shows how much they care about us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    love how the removed the customer support ? on the micro menu and replaced it with the ingame store
    Not a big deal to press Esc and access it from there tbh.

But If anything, neither of those should be located in the UI. Just move Store to Game Menu as well and replace the slot with 6.0 Group Finder.
    Last edited by Anzaman; 2013-12-18 at 11:21 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    Where did I say it was a fact?
    What does pretty certain mean if not you believe it to be a fact.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    No, you didn't. I simply grew tired of trying to discuss with a bunch of people doing the equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "la, la, la. I'm not listening". Which is a shame, because there were some posters on here that were willing and capable of discussing this. But fighting through the idiots wears you down eventually.
    I think you should read your own posts again while remembering what you just wrote.

Most people aren't "not listening" at you, most people explained why your point isn't as solid as you'd want it to be, and you're the one answering every one of them with "no you're wrong" based on your assessments on one "quote" (with ", cause we don't know from where/when/in which context/exact words) from Blizzard.

You want everyone to take your assumptions as facts, and won't accept anyone to say these are not facts. I wonder who's saying "la, la, la. I'm not listening" here..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    What does pretty certain mean if not you believe it to be a fact.
    As in I believe it will happen, which does not make it a fact.

I think Blizzard should explore additional means to stimulate cash shop sales. A pretty cool way to do this would be to let people use store mounts for a very limited amount of time - like that one quest in the Draenei starting zone, where you briefly get to ride an Ellek. Perhaps someone at Blizzard reads this - dig in, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyHellfire View Post
    I think Blizzard should explore additional means to stimulate cash shop sales. A pretty cool way to do this would be to let people use store mounts for a very limited amount of time - like that one quest in the Draenei starting zone, where you briefly get to ride an Ellek. Perhaps someone at Blizzard reads this - dig in, guys!
    Not sure if you are serious.

I mean, you want them to work on ways to make you pay them more? If we didn't pay a sub and you wanted them to develop, say, more new expansions which we'd then buy, then I'd understand, but we do have a sub, so I am a bit puzzled about the desire to pay more via the store...

I'm a little torn on this, only really because of the cost associated.

$25 is a little steep for a mount imho. If they dropped to $15 I could consider it. Dunno, something about digital items that as OP has stated could have been drops costing that kind of cash is a bit absurd. But, I guess to each their own ^^

Figure, the pets on sale for $5 I can totally do. Yes, I am aware of the mounts being on sale too. I'm waiting for the sprite dragon to go on sale before I buy it.

Not really like these mounts/pets are affecting gameplay.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Not sure if you are serious.

I mean, you want them to work on ways to make you pay them more? If we didn't pay a sub and you wanted them to develop, say, more new expansions which we'd then buy, then I'd understand, but we do have a sub, so I am a bit puzzled about the desire to pay more via the store...
    I agree with him, but not so they add more ways for me to pay more. I never bought anything from their shop, and never will, but if this is a good way for them to earn more and reinvest what they gain in content/other games, I'm all for it, as long as this doesn't break the game and become p2w of course. (well, it kind of did for people who do pet battles, that's the only thing I'd criticize about it)