10+ Year Old Account

10m and 25m Wrath Instances Question

I have a question about how the instance locks work on 10m and 25m. I've been running ICC on 10m then switching to 25m before Lich King for a chance at the mount.

Now, can I do the same thing for Ulduar? Can I clear up to Yogg on 10m and do 25m?

15+ Year Old Account
    That's a good question as ICC was the first raid to switch over to the new lockout system.

I'm not sure about Ulduar but I'm pretty sure the last time I did Obsidian Sanctum 10 and 25 shared a lockout so I wouldn't be surprised if all of the raids did.

I belive you can. I have cleared Ulduar on 25 some times but killed Yogg on 10.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

I killed Flame Leviathan on 10 man the other day for an achievement then switched it to 25 man to farm val fragments and for the head mount, so I assume you can clear it all on 10 then switch it to 25.