A few tips:
- You can't "not notice" banishment because people should say on comms "hey I'm banished", theres really no excuse not to have a working mic for hc progress.
- Only tanks hit adds unless for some reason you start to get overwhelmed call for AoE
- Projections and bursting pride will happen on your early kills, accept it and manage it, as long as people aren't overcome its no biggie.
- Dps should close the prison, melee and one ranged. Trust me, get sub 30% and the shit hits the fan and you'll want the healers healing.
- Designate a stack spot for gift and stuck collapse and then spread to get the buff.
- Above all else, close rifts (unless you have the debuff then avoid it at all costs)
- Pop a raid CD for every swelling pride
- Tell your healers to dispel people even if they don't have the gift (if needed) - your longest pull had lots of people die to the debuff. Esp before prisons / swelling pride etc. Eat the pride gain (use judegement)
Your pala needs a slap btw: hes using SS which is shit. On top of that his use of it is nothing short of shocking. 1.7m healed from it on all attempts - it should be close to the healing from seal of insight which is 21m. He should talent Eternal flame and actually use it. He also NEVER used divine protection in all of the attempts. That's especially sinful since he has the prot 2 set which has amazing synergy with divine protection. Add to that his rotation is still borked. Anytime you see more judgements than crusader strikes its an alarm bell.
These are easy fixes with some decent auras to track stuff. Hes really straining your healers on a fight like Sha. Tanks should pretty much take care of themselves to a large extent and hes leeching a lot of the healers attention and effort.
Edit: Longest attempt your mage had 42% uptime on invokers energy (15% less damage when it falls off) and 55% uptime on living bomb. This is raiding 101, not even heroics. Your people really need a talking to :s