10+ Year Old Account

Question on Holy and Selfless Healer

I've been looking into the selfless healer talent to use on more stack/aoe heavy encounter on heroics, but my only problem is, is how to actually heal efficiently in this way. What I mean is, I can't find a thread on a rotation of how to maximize output using SH.

Ex. Do I get 2 stacks with judgment with a holy shock in between and then use holy radiance followed with a Light of Dawn? Or do I use 1 stack HR and fill in holy power elsewhere and then use LoH?

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Well You havent been looking to hard then, most recent post (few hrs befor Yours) in whith You have the playstyle described: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post24230289

That post also doesn't answer his question.

Although it has been addressed in at least one of the megathreads, the short answer is you treat it very much like a dps rotation.

Judge to gain 1 stack of the Selfless Healer buff, consume that 1 stack by casting Holy Radiance which in turn give you a Daybreak stack and use the Daybreak stack on a Holy Shock. Now that you have 3 Holy Power, cast Light of Dawn. Weave in Holy Prism when Holy Shock and Judgment are both on cd. Use cooldowns when appropriate.
    Living the casual life, oh yeah.

Deleted
    I use selfless healer on my holy pally, and when i use my cooldowns (holy avenger included) for some heavy aoe healing i use:

judgement > light of dawn > holy shock > light of dawn > holy prism > judgement > light of dawn > holy shock > light of dawn > wait for judgement, most likely just a crusader strike or holy light > judgement > holy radiance (by now the cds should be expired) > light of dawn.

that's how i do it, currently i'm not really having any mana issues either so it works for me.