Deleted

mistweaver Tank healing

I might need to tankheal the 2 tanks on shamans hc (doing the split up tactic) next id so im thinking about the best way to do it:

imo its prolly better to go zensphere, even though the overall healing is lower than chiwaves, just because when one of them falling under 35% they get an instant heal. Additionally i will use Healing Spheres more often and TFT-SM in emergency.

What do you think about this? especially the zensphere thing

on a side note: not mentioning EM/RM,cocoon... because that are the obvious ones

yes that's about what you do up there with the 2 tanks.
    And it's one of the few fights I use ZS on too. (for the 35% emergency heal, and for the fact there are always 2+ targets to heal or damage with the Explosion)

What we 2 healers did is stand on top of each other (to not spread those tomb things around to far) and the one NOT targeted by the green acid thing would stand still and the other move out, so I could spamm HS under him (it only does one 350k hit, even if the effect looks dangerous for a 3-4seconds) . After that no one ever died to acid + X (e.g. high dot tick or meteor explosion)