Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Something else to mention is Connected Realms. Essentially these are realm mergers only without the problem of name clashes. They're being gradually rolled out on low and medium population realms.

You can also form cross-realm groups. Most PuG raids and world bosses are done this way, using either openraid.us, the Oqueue addon or Blizzard's own raid browser (which is really hard to find, here's a small addon to make a button for it in place of Blizzard's new cash-shop button: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/bliz...ng-other-raids)

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    That's fine. I let skill do the talking for me in randoms. If they want to kick me, I don't want to be in their group of elitist trolls anyway. XD
    Don't worry, you will no be kicked... because you will not get into the groups in the first place when your gear is too low :P

Also, item level has been in the game from the very beginning.

I doubt your chars are picked clean by hacker but if they are:

There's vendor in Dawn's Blossom (middle of first Pandaria zone, you can ride there over roads from your landing point), that sells ilvl 372 gear for all slots. Nice to start with if you have chars that you haven't played since leveling in Cata, for example, too.

Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    Don't worry, you will no be kicked... because you will not get into the groups in the first place when your gear is too low :P

Also, item level has been in the game from the very beginning.
    I am not concerned, and I'm not a a stranger to gear progression or farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruud View Post
    I doubt your chars are picked clean by hacker but if they are:

There's vendor in Dawn's Blossom (middle of first Pandaria zone, you can ride there over roads from your landing point), that sells ilvl 372 gear for all slots. Nice to start with if you have chars that you haven't played since leveling in Cata, for example, too.
    Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by 7seti View Post
    Something else to mention is Connected Realms. Essentially these are realm mergers only without the problem of name clashes. They're being gradually rolled out on low and medium population realms.

You can also form cross-realm groups. Most PuG raids and world bosses are done this way, using either the Oqueue addon or Blizzard's own raid browser (which is really hard to find, here's a small addon to make a button for it in place of Blizzard's new cash-shop button)
    Solid info guys. This will help catch me up a ton!