Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It's obvious that Firebert won't listen to reason, and considering there might be a chance he's actually trolling (I seriously hope so), I think it's just better for people to stop responding to him.

He's not going to listen, he doesn't want to improve, and as you can see from his logic, there's a reason he plays 90% bot games. No offense, but seriously.

It's like Pandragon all over again, except replace "ceaseless whining" with "extreme lack of common sense" aka he's literally Sheldon from Big Bang Theory.

infracted, please post constructively.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-12-31 at 01:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    you look at his hp, his buff status, and his build. Turns out he is 50% hp, no buffs, 3 lvls under you because he is trolling and built 6 Dorans rings.
    For completeness, Tab is far better in this situation.

EDIT: ~800 bot games against ~125 normals and ~150 ranked games isn't "90%", thanks.
    Last edited by Firebert; 2013-12-30 at 10:33 PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    This is just a random screenshot, because I can't seem to find a screenshot with the correct situation I have in mind.
    My question is : how do you target Malphite? Or Fizz? Or Udyr? Not just a random one. You want one of them specifically for X reason. How do you choose? Do you have to do a pixel-perfect click on the minimap?
    Well in teamfights I usually click+hold to see the fight then Y to unlock, hover over the champion i want to ult, then once I ult I press Y again to lock.

Normally though the damage from the ult isn't the point of casting it, it's just the gap closing part.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2013-12-30 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    EDIT: ~800 bot games against ~125 normals and ~150 ranked games isn't "90%", thanks.
    He obviously meant a shitload and not exactly 90%... But let's go with ~74,42% then. Happy now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's like Pandragon all over again, except replace "ceaseless whining" with "extreme lack of common sense" aka he's literally Sheldon from Big Bang Theory.
    Except Sheldon is actually capable of realizing and admitting that he's wrong sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    It's obvious that Firebert won't listen to reason, and considering there might be a chance he's actually trolling (I seriously hope so), I think it's just better for people to stop responding to him.

He's not going to listen, he doesn't want to improve, and as you can see from his logic, there's a reason he plays 90% bot games. No offense, but seriously.

^
    Hi, I would like to lock in this answer, please.

Unable to decide between Pandragon or Firebert as to who's more annoying though. Another classic thread.

I eagerly await Firebert's next set of posts, probably along the lines of "Why starting with Machete in lane is superior to any other item".

infracted, please post constructively.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-12-31 at 01:02 AM.
    Who knows what secrets hide in the dark?

Ah yes...*I* do...

10+ Year Old Account
    ~800 bot games against ~125 normals and ~150 ranked games isn't "90%", thanks.
    Okay, now I see why you think that locked is a viable option. You rarely play against human opponents, thus you aren't exposed to very many advanced, unorthodox or creative tactics.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2013-12-31 at 12:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Okay, now I see why you think that locked is a viable option. You rarely play against human opponents, thus you aren't exposed to very many advanced, unorthodox or creative tactics.
    You clearly haven't played against the horror known as Annie bot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, Fiddlesticks and Cassiopeia bot are more scary than that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    You clearly haven't played against the horror known as Annie bot.
    Behold!

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Tbh, Fiddlesticks and Cassiopeia bot are more scary than that.
    For some reason, Zyra Bot also seems to get fed a lot.

For completeness, Tab is far better in this situation.

thank you firebert, for ignoring the point of my post.... like I knew you would. So you're telling me you would rather hit tab, BLOCK MORE VISION, to see the items the jungler has, than go click on him, and return to clear vision lane?
    This is why no one takes you seriously. You ignore ALL OF WHAT'S RIGHT about what people are posting, and nitpick at arguments you think you can refute. Your logic is flawed, because its not logic. Its PERSONAL preference, which if you bothered to ready WHAT I posted, than you'd see that. So I'll say to more blunt this time.
    STOP SPREADING DISINFORMATION AS TO "WHAT IS BETTER". ITS WRONG AND IT HURTS THE FORUM COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE.
    "I prefer" is what you should be using, because it accurate. Its what you CHOOSE and BELIEVE to be better, not what IS better.

Deleted
    One thing I realized from this thread is why I see such absolutely horrible roaming/ganking attempts every now and then, the kind of stuff that no reasonable person would do, like running into river bush when both his laners are out of mana and a huge minion wave is coming into their tower, then engaging, dying, and shouting at them.

Yeah, no, locked camera is needlessly crippling :P I remember my first game, the first thing I asked after buying the recommended items was "how do I make the camera stop following me?" I must shamefully admit it was only around level 25ish that I switched to smartcast though ^^

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    There are a ton of abilities that basically REQUIRE you to be using free camera... really long-range ults like Cait, Draven, Nocturne, TF, Ashe - ones that cover a lot of ground. Imagine you're playing Caitlyn on locked camera, and your opponent is getting away and you wanna snipe ult him for a guaranteed kill but you can't because he just ran off screen and you can't target him. Free camera = scroll up a bit and shoot him in the back of the head. Locked camera = try and explain to your team why you didn't make an easy, completely safe kill even though your ult is active.

What about if you're laning and need to keep an eye on everything going on around you? You gonna keep the camera in the middle so you can see yourself and the minions, and maybe glimpses of your opponent as they run in and out of screen? Or are you gonna put yourself in one corner of the camera, minions in the middle, opponent in the opposite corner and see everything?
    Or you just click your Ulti, and right-click on the mini-map where you want to shoot it without even needing to scroll.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    Or you just click your Ulti, and right-click on the mini-map where you want to shoot it without even needing to scroll.
    Been there done that with GP ult and missed everything, never again.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?