Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    Stop making nonsensical posts. If they are equivalent, why would you suggest that someone who is looking to increase their DPS try crit for a while and then say it (it being DPS) depends on the person and what they prefer, knowing that it will do nothing to solve the problem they have?

Are you suggesting they reforge/regem for whichever stat offers the biggest placebo effect? Your posts might make more sense if that's true. Although I'm not sure how placebo effect will help OP increase his ACTUAL DPS which is what he is looking for. Strong suggestion for the "situation" which you seemed to have missed altogether.
    Due to the marginal differences between the stats, even the slightest of slight playstyle differences can change the scales of which stat is better. Because of this it is completely impossible for anyone to just tell him what's better, because there is simply nothing set in stone of what is better. On the other hand if he does enough testing himself with different reforge options then he can eventually come to a point where he himself can feel consistently getting better numbers with one over the other options which we can then call his own personal sweet spot, which again might be vastly different for others. That is the nightmare of what the devs are ultimately aiming for with all classes and specs, balanced stats.
    Last edited by Khadjid; 2013-12-18 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    Stop making nonsensical posts. If they are equivalent, why would you suggest that someone who is looking to increase their DPS try crit for a while and then say it (it being DPS) depends on the person and what they prefer, knowing that it will do nothing to solve the problem they have?

Are you suggesting they reforge/regem for whichever stat offers the biggest placebo effect? Your posts might make more sense if that's true. Although I'm not sure how placebo effect will help OP increase his ACTUAL DPS which is what he is looking for. Strong suggestion for the "situation" which you seemed to have missed altogether.
    So I guess your just missing my point and looking at everything else. It's not a placebo affect. Individual characteristics of the current WoW player can make a difference in your dps. That being said, with crit/haste being so close right now, the Individuals gameplay characteristics can and will change the best stats for someone. If you don't agree with that statement than so be it, but I still made a valid post for the OP and referred him to the site where a lot of warlocks go for information right now on this stuff. Yes, I may have worded things a bit 'nonsensical', but my overall point still remains true.

edit: I didn't see post before me before I posted, sorry for posting double info on the same thing...
    Last edited by Klavarnae; 2013-12-18 at 09:21 PM.