Can't figure out what quest im on!

I just recently picked up pet battling after just barely checking it out on my alliance hunter at the start of MoP, to my knowledge the pet battle quest line is account wide, so me playing a horde priest now shouldn't affect where I'm at...but I cant seem to find ANY of the pet battle quests atm...I know I did a few on my hunter, but I believe I deleted the account wide quest from my log a long time ago. Just wondering if there's any way I can find out where i need to go to get restarted on this chain...thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Did you try the pet battle trainer in Orgrimmar (or Stormwind on Alliance) yet?
    This would be the one I got every quest from so far: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=63626

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowpedia list of all the trainers available.
    Some of those trainers are horde only/alli only, perhaps you've been checking the wrong ones?

Like Scaeva said, check the main trainers in SW/Org to see what they have to offer. Good luck to ya, mate! =)

If you already have the quest active, then you can just check the achievement and it should show you which ones you've done then you can check a guide to see the order of the pet tamers you have to battle. Or, if you dont have the quests at all just go back to the trainer in the major city.

What's your armory? Just see what trainer you haven't defeated in the achievement and check them.

Your pet levels can be an indicator also, but you haven't given us any information besides deleting the quest.

Kalimdor = Horde; EK = Alliance for the most part also.
    Rabsies
    <The Horsemen> US25 - Shadowmoon US - 14/14 25H
    "Just play the game"