Level Appropriate Loremaster

In the lull between now and Warlords, I'm trying something new. I created a new character on a new server and I'm planning on doing every quest at the appropriate level utilizing Behsten to turn off my experience gains. I'm planing on turning off my experience every 5 levels and then going through each zone of that level.

Has anyone else tried this? Any helpful tips? Am I safe turning off my experience on the 5s or will I miss out on some quests that require level 11 or 16, for example?

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds cool. I don't think you'll miss anything by turning XP off at the fives although I would suggest that you plan carefully in advance since not all zones are five levels any longer. Some of the early starter zones are more of course, others later on are less than five. So plan it out and have a path in mind.

Good luck.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    I did that on horde alt in WoTLK right after ability to disable experience was added. Got loremaster of both Kalimdor and EK on it.

It was quite simple. Tricky part was completing dungeon quests because there was no LFD back then, with LFD and new linear questing you should just breathe through all quests.

The first problem I've encountered is that many of the starting zone quests are race-specific. I could only do three quests in Shadowglen because the rest weren't available to my dwarf. What's the best addon for making sure I don't miss quests here and there?

Quote Originally Posted by crossfella View Post
    The first problem I've encountered is that many of the starting zone quests are race-specific. I could only do three quests in Shadowglen because the rest weren't available to my dwarf. What's the best addon for making sure I don't miss quests here and there?
    When I was working on loremaster awhile ago addon called loremaster.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/loremasteraddon