Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    as for "being in a guarded castle" all his life, great responsibility was thrust on him at a very young age. A lot of the duties were handled by fordring (and subverted by a certain someone someone) but the burden of it lay on him. he didnt get to be a child and had to grow up quick.

he has a good head on his shoulders, is not TOO goody too shoes and see's things for what they are. Knows when to give trust and when to be weary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    The Sha have nothing to do with the powers of the Shadow Priest, besides the curse of the Sha is gone, and no - Anduin is the supposed champion of the Light.
    Shadow priests likely owe their power to old gods (which would explain the existence of abilities such as Mental Control), and the Sha is the residual of Y'Shaarj, which is an old god.

Btw, in Hearthstone, Anduin is painted as both a Shadow and Holy priest.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...earthstone.png
    Last edited by mmocafdd20634a; 2013-12-15 at 06:43 PM.

Deleted
    He's running around mindcontrolling people already, so why not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Seven View Post
    Will Prince Anduin ever become Shadowly more then Holylely!? I sense lack of Shadow powers in main characters, bring out the Sha! Feed it you know?
    The most precise and exact answer to a question like that one can expect is: "we don't know."
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

I'd prefer he not go Shadow, but I expect Blizzard to traumatize and then turn him into a raid boss eventually. In which case, yes, if only because going Shadow would be one of the visual cues of his "turning."
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomb View Post
    We could cool if his dad got captured by orcs then he went to the town where he was been kept and just went on a rampage killing all the orcs with shadow powers but he was too late to save his dad. Then he slowly see more attraction to the shadow powers as he wants to become more powerful. Then he finds out his girlfriend is going to die and the only way to save her is some shadow spell that he'd have to respec shadow for. He respecs and fights his old holy priest trainer in the searing gorge but he unfortunately looses and become mostly burnt from lava and turns fully shadow.
    Hrm, you know, Anduin does sound a little like Anakin, even more than Arthas did. I think you're on to something!

Anduin as he is now well he is kind of a twat so yeah big daddy V needs to bitch slap his offspring a bit.
    You would have thought that being raised by Onyxia and Bolvar and then having Varian back in his life the kid would have a pair of balls an Gronn would be jealous of, instead he turned out to be a hippie.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Seven View Post
    Will Prince Anduin ever become Shadowly more then Holylely!? I sense lack of Shadow powers in main characters, bring out the Sha! Feed it you know?
    Bring out the Sha?

We have a boring and whiny spoiled kid, talking in broken fortune cookie language and acting like a self made mentor. Sure, let's add a few Boogeyman-like creatures to the mix.

Shitty writing+shitty writing will resoult in a character WORSE than Anakin from Part 3. Seriously, imagine Anduin under the influence of Sha, speaking. That would be the emoest, most whiny, most annoying bitch talk since any Final Fantasy character has said anything. "Don't fight the Hatred, it's no use, the world is covered in it!". "We all feel the Agony of our existance".

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope he is going to be a Paladin one day. Like Arthas he is supposed to become a Paladin.

Deleted
    Id like to see Anduin dieing and then some kind of divine intervention brings him back but hes not the same Anduin more shadowy and stuff. More prepared for the future cuz in afterlife he saw whats coming think AKA Gandalph the Grey to Gandalph the White;]

So Anduin the holy to Anduin the shadow...

I dont like Anduin, and i do hope if WoW ever comes out with a gay charater it would be Anduin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    A spoilt child constantly whining while people around die for him? It reminds me of Frodo Baggins.
    fuck that frodo went through so much shit in order to save his friends
    anduin did fuck all except bend over for the horde all the time, christ that's his defining trait atm, "the alliance kid who loves the horde"

comparing frodo, someone who actually cared about his friends and people so much he went into mordor for it to that little fucker is heresy

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    ... Now let the grown-ups do the lorelolling...
    i don't think he understands the concept/definition of lore

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see that happening plus the boy is destined to lead the Army of light against the Burning Legion so no darkness will be in his heart, but I can see him at some point having to face something dark that might trying to bury itself into him in which he figures that he has the powah to vanquish it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I don't see that happening plus the boy is destined to lead the Army of light against the Burning Legion so no darkness will be in his heart, but I can see him at some point having to face something dark that might trying to bury itself into him in which he figures that he has the powah to vanquish it!!
    That destiny is a prophecy from Velen, a man whose prophetic capability is going to be tested in the next expansion I believe.

At the moment, Anduin is fully Holy. Jaina had a similar problem, where she was incredibly naive.

Well, that was until her city got bombed.

Point is, Anduin hasn't had any major event happen to him that sought to break his resolve in the way it happened to Jaina, or even Arthas. Until that time comes, we may never know if he is capable of malice.