Does anyone have feedback on a Sager/Clevo Laptop?

A friend of mine suggested buying http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np8235-...m1-p-5840.html as my laptop for gaming (as I travel for work too often to build a desktop). I have been shopping around anywhere within the $1200-$1500USD range. I am looking to play wow/d3/sc2 at max settings with occasional streaming without losing too much in performance. I have not really heard of the brand before he mentioned it to me so I want to get as much feedback as possible, and please let me know if there are any better laptops in the price range I listed.

From what i've heard, they are really good. Lenovo's and MSI's are usually good choices as well.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

I had a sager machine from 2002 and another I bought in 2007. Both with the purpose of basically having a desktop that could be thrown over my shoulder nearly as quickly as any other laptop. Yeah, desktop replacement laptops can be heavy, have almost no real battery life, etc, but as for what I used my machines for:

The 2002 machine went from Cali to Hawaii to Kuwait to Iraq and then back to Kuwait and back to Cali and then to AL over the course of 5 years before it died on me in 2007. It was thrown into an Alice Pack and stacked on pallets with a crap ton of other Alice Packs and survived a helo trip somewhere toward the bottom of that pallet. It survived the heat and almost constant powered on use in Iraq. Almost positive it was a capacitor that went out on it in 2007.

the 2007 machine I still have today, but don't use that often. Still a great machine for what it is from 2007. If I ever felt compelled to buy another laptop, Sager is definitely where I'd look first, though I'm not naive to other good options like MSI.