Can someone explain me one thing about this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFHS-4WjX_U
    How is this guy not getting affected by psychosis (doesn't get -12 sanity every time he gets hit by sara in p2)?

Sara stops beaming you in the face once you get below a certain threshold of sanity. It can bug out though and still MC you from time to time.

Edit: Im stupid nvm I see what you mean now.. lol not sure maybe its bugged recently? She firing the beam at him but he's not losing the sanity.
    Last edited by boomkinhero; 2013-12-14 at 03:52 PM.

They changed Yogg so Sara doesn't reduce your sanity. You will always be at 100 sanity upstairs during P2.

Damn good question, a bug maybe? I know Sara is supposed to stop hitting you at or under 30 sanity, but he never gets hit.

Encounter was changed to remove the random loss of sanity. There was a blue post about this months ago.
    Mew!

Quote Originally Posted by Alzu View Post
    They changed Yogg so Sara doesn't reduce your sanity. You will always be at 100 sanity upstairs during P2.
    This change came with patch 5.4, and it accompanied another change with the encounter... although I can't remember for the life of me what it was.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    This change came with patch 5.4, and it accompanied another change with the encounter... although I can't remember for the life of me what it was.
    Lol that just made soloing this by ANY class 100x times easier then. Thanks for info guys.

The fight had been bugged for an eternity if you were trying to solo it. Sara wasn't supposed to zap your sanity any further than 35 or 40 (can't remember which one). Since you were alone in there, when you hit 40, she still zapped you with 4-5 more at the same time (since there's no other targets), making you go insane.

If you had an immunity, you could avoid this bug, and she'd stop after that set of 4-5 had gone out at ~40 sanity left.

They fixed the bug by removing the mechanic in 5.4.

Quote Originally Posted by earthwormjim View Post
    The fight had been bugged for an eternity if you were trying to solo it. Sara wasn't supposed to zap your sanity any further than 35 or 40 (can't remember which one). Since you were alone in there, when you hit 40, she still zapped you with 4-5 more at the same time (since there's no other targets), making you go insane.

If you had an immunity, you could avoid this bug, and she'd stop after that set of 4-5 had gone out at ~40 sanity left.

They fixed the bug by removing the mechanic in 5.4.
    Yeah, I used to go around this mechanic as a mage with an iceblock in 5.3. But now I see I can solo this on my boomie too