10+ Year Old Account

[Manga] KissxSis

FYI, if you read this manga you'll know the writer took an extended break from the series after chapter 74 with no reason why or how long the break was going to be.

Well, he's back and he's released chapter 75. 8)
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

I saw this was "hot" on m-panda so I checked out a chapter once like YEARS ago. It's really perverted and weird lol, not for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, its a slightly ecchi harem manga, but its pretty funny, too.
    If a fat kid falls in the forrest and no one is around do the trees laugh?
    You're an insignificant speck of a person sitting on an insignificant speck of a world orbiting an insignificant speck of a star in an insignificant speck of a galaxy. Literally, no one cares what you think.

"Slight" lol. Doesn't the kid fuck his sisters or his friends or his teacher like every chapter.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    "Slight" lol. Doesn't the kid fuck his sisters or his friends or his teacher like every chapter.
    i don't think it goes as far as full blown intercourse...but hell that's just splitting hairs.