Help us form a 3v3 roster

Two of my friends and I are going to finally break into 3s this week. One of the friends I used to play 2s all the time with as Frost DK/Disc.

Here are the classes we're rolling with

Me:
    DK (Frost or Unholy)

Teammate 1:
    Warrior (any)
    Rogue (any)
    Warlock (any)

Teammate 2:
    Shaman (any)

We were considering Frost/Sub/Resto. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by emidas; 2014-01-21 at 05:40 PM.

Dk/warrior/restosham
    Dk/Warlock/restosham

Both are good. Rogues are only good with a mage lock or hunter.

You should really learn Unholy because any comp will be 2x better with you as Unholy over frost. As your first partner only has DPS specs your second partner will be forced to play Resto, leaving the two comps Tauntor posted (dk/rogue isnt good).

The names for the comps are TSG (Warr/DK/Healer) and Shadowcleave (DK/Lock/Healer) if you want to search youtube etc to see how the comps are generally played.

Deleted
    Yeah like Snuggli said you should definitely try to go Unholy. Frost is fun for randomly globalling people in 2s/random bgs but for 3s Unholy is definitely superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    You should really learn Unholy because any comp will be 2x better with you as Unholy over frost. As your first partner only has DPS specs your second partner will be forced to play Resto, leaving the two comps Tauntor posted (dk/rogue isnt good).

The names for the comps are TSG (Warr/DK/Healer) and Shadowcleave (DK/Lock/Healer) if you want to search youtube etc to see how the comps are generally played.
    Thanks for all the input! I have indeed started to learn Unholy, and I can already feel the difference. Just trying to get used to the Unholy toolbox vs the Frost counterpart.

Are there any top tier TSG teams that you would recommend? My friend and I tried Warlock in 2s just for practice and he just doesn't like the way it plays, so we decided to go with TSG.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by quickness View Post
    I watched the video twice and laughed equally as hard during each viewing.

Deleted
    As someone who played TSG for quite sometime, this is pure gold, hah.

Fair enough