Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Da fuck Salandrin. You lead such an interesting life.
    You, sir, owe me a new Sarcasmometer!

OT: Your stomach is designed to accept chewed food. Fucking around with the system can lead to unpleasant consequences.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    You, sir, appear to be a duck..
    Or a snake

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What if his neighbour calls the police first, due to being disturbed by Salandrin gobbling in his bath again?
    I don't know maybe hes better off if you call the cops. I would scream rape to get rid of the neighbour.

@ OP i had a similar habit but since i read an article about how reptiles swallow rocks to help them digest their food i have no problems with it and it safes Time on top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    @ OP i had a similar habit but since i read an article about how reptiles swallow rocks to help them digest their food i have no problems with it and it safes Time on top.
    You swallowed a rock to help you digest food, or got a reptile to digest it for you?

Deleted
    ^I don't know if it comes to advice I would go in this specific Thread with the more fatal option.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    What if his neighbour calls the police first, due to being disturbed by Salandrin gobbling in his bath again?
    lol I forgot about that thread...probably on purpose...in which case you suck for reminding me of it.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

hmmmmmmm OP last banned for making - Thread: When someone is harassing you, is the best solution to scream rape?

mod replied with - Please do not make threads that are obviously fabricated attempts to bait people.

now back with another believable "real life story"(bait thread), forever trolling huh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    lol I forgot about that thread...probably on purpose...in which case you suck for reminding me of it.
    This thread is about swallowing, not sucking. Stop trying to derail it.
    Last edited by Kalis; 2013-12-15 at 03:51 AM.