Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I used to love my server until this cross realm zone crap now I have moonguard morons all over the place and it just might end up killing wow for me and it sucks

The only "bad" thing about Draenor-EU is the huuuuuge number of people.
    Thinking of changing servers, but it will probably not happen because of friends. :I

I urge new players, don't join Draenor! We're enough people as it is!

Else, it's a good server. :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Both servers I play on are horribly unbalanced (Kel'Thuzad Alliance and Mal'Ganis Horde), but I love them both. I've always been fond of higher population servers. Both fair well in PvE progression, a lot of good PvPers on KT, etc. It's an all-around good time. Made a lot of good friends on both servers.

Deleted
    Terenas - Alliance - EU.. Only reason i'm here is cause of friends. Barely even that.

I've been to a lot of different servers. It ain't about the servers - more so then the people you play with.
    One does not equate the other so easily. (i.e - Full server - but completely alone).

My main is on Outland Horde. Yes, I'm a dying breed, but I refuse to let go of my home for many years. I used to love my server, when it was more Horde than Alliance, but it all changed when the, uh, Alliance attacked... It's around 6:1 Alliance:Horde these days, lvling is a pain and there's barely any Horde players left and the queue times are horrid.

My other server is The Maelstrom Alliance. I'm starting to like that server more and more. It's smaller and at least I get the feeling that people know each other, which is nice. They all help each other with things if you ask for it.

I currently reside on the server Illidan US - Horde. For the most part, i'm so happy on illidan. On my old server on DestroMath, i had to deal with always being 3 hours ahead and never being able to make any raids. Destromath went from being one of the more populated realms to being a wasteland. On Illidan, i'm at least 1 hour ahead and there are always people ready to do anything.

Left Destromath and never looked back.

its so slow I hate it. medium population my arse. yeesh.

I like Kazzak-EU most of the time, it can get a bit annoying having to either sit in ques or afk online at peak-times to be online for raid times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Al'Akir needless to say I'm Horde. Best realm EU couldn't be happier just wish Nefandum, Impulsive and Heretic were still raiding. Even less of a on realm race for Apex now.

My new server is heavily populated with Horde, but I'd really like to go back Alliance. I'm originally from one of the largest Servers (US) during vanilla and it's hard for me to find a comparison realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kingdom of Zeal, 12,000 BC (Just Kidding...Crummy California)
    Durotan-US is my server and I have been playing there since the beginning. There server is damn near dead Hordeside now, with most of the Guilds leaving withing the past two years. It is now an Alliance dominated PVE server. I love Durotan, I am just hoping that the server merger happens soon for us. Major cities are a ghost town, and it is sad for one of the oldest servers to be this way.

I don't like that it has been messed up for weeks now if not longer and my MS has gone from 30 to 100+
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stormreaver-US

No I do not. Most of the people on the server suck large man parts and they complain all day about censor on Timeless isle.
    You cared enough to post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aggramar - US, Horde side. Recently merged with Fizzcrank. Still needs more Horde side players, but at least it is slightly better than what it was. I am not a huge fan, but I have been there too long to leave.

No. I hate PvP realms. The sole reason I play on Mal'Ganis Horde (Which is well known for being above brutal) is because it has the lowest Blood Elf population amongst all US servers. I just can't be immersed on an RP server when 55% of all Horde players roll Blood Elf over Orc or Troll.

i use to alot. i dont hate it. just feels like a shell of its former self, even those its a medium population server. good thing i am in a good guild to make it enjoyable.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Alliance Barthilas Oceanic, used to love it, first time when I experienced Alliance owning Horde in STV and many other place were Alliance favoured

Then the ratio of almost 1:2 Ally Horde went to the pits with the opening of Faction transfers, great move there Blizzard

Then player population dropped a ton with homogenization of 10/25 man, another 'great move' by Blizzard

Now its a totally dead server Alliance side, with 0 raiding guilds, near dead AH and almost no one in the major cities. No plans for connected realms and even if they did, its limited to Oceanic servers, most of which are light on Alliance except Frostmourne

/gg

Anybody play on Emerald Dream? Considering starting out there. Basically my criteria are, in order:

PVP (mandatory)
    Good A:H balance
    Well-populated, would much rather have queues than a ghost town
    Timezone within a few hours of EST
    RP (not mandatory, but preferable)

Deleted
    No ....
    I changed my server last week because my old one was nearly dead and it was hardly two surviving raids (only one heroic). Life was getting dull and it felt mostly like singleplayer.
    I transfered to a high pop server and I'm enjoying the game ever since

I'm from Hellfire-EU and I guess it must be one of the less desirable servers. Had a priest join us from Argent Dawn a couple of years ago. She couldn't stop complaining about the server and how it was full of kids and retards. Found it ironic because I have toons on Argent Dawn as well and it still has its fair share of nonsense.

Eitherways I love my server, the day I leave it will be the day I stop playing WoW. But then I'm guild leader of the only 25 man guild on my faction so I guess I never lack for people to group with for anything. Maybe if I was more at the mercy of the public on my server I'd have a different opinion.

We have Merinpally though. Which is win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.