Active BF4 servers ? ....

Hello there.

A few weeks ago i picked up BF4 and i do like it but .... where the heck are all the players ?

It is now sunday afternoon 13:00 i just updated the serverlist and there is many many servers on it but only 10 with players on i get 4 servers with players that has a ping below 50. This is from Denmark where normaly pretty much any euro server should be below 50 ping.

i get aprox the same result when i try in the evenings.
    This surely cant be right can it ?

10+ Year Old Account
    What region are you looking in?

10+ Year Old Account
    What game mode are you looking for... many of them aren't really that popular most people play on conquest from what I've seen

well i got all on atm and euro region

10+ Year Old Account
    then you prolly have some other filters activated that limit your numbers ... just select region, normal game mode if you don't want hardcore and your preffered game mode(conquest/rush etc) ... you should have plenty... I have like 10 full operation lockers... that are 24/7 operation locker... so I dunno what to tell you ...

Check your filters? The battlelog sever browser seems to have a limit to how large the list of servers can be, so the more precise you make your filter the easier you'll find the servers you want. (e.g. set it to Denmark, Sweden, Norway. Not the whole EU. Limit by gamemodes, etc at your leisure)
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Check your filters? The battlelog sever browser seems to have a limit to how large the list of servers can be, so the more precise you make your filter the easier you'll find the servers you want. (e.g. set it to Denmark, Sweden, Norway. Not the whole EU. Limit by gamemodes, etc at your leisure)
    AHA ! this might be it as i got just search all atm ... checking when i get home thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Yep that was the issue indeed ..... too many servers listed so i did mainly just see the empty

Sorted out, thanks for the help.