10+ Year Old Account

Looking for knowledge

Howdy there, i have a friend who is wanting to learn more about how to use his frost dw spec and hes fairly new to wow so doesnt know of any good resource sites (aside from the basics noxxic and icy-veins and what not). hes looking for a more in depth understanding of the spec aside from a 'just press this before that' like most of the basic how to sites provide. Being someone that has never really used a dk for dps i dont have a clue either so i was hoping that some of you may be able to provide the link to a good blog/forum post/complete in depth guide/etc for the spec that i could pass onto him.

Thanks,
    Mát
    Prince of Ravens
    GM of The Band of the Red Hand

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    it helps to read the question, im looking for a in depth guilde, as one of the links you provided states mmo champ does not have a guide and they link the basic 'just do what youre told you dont need to understand' sites. thank you for nothing, please read the op next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Ineko; 2013-12-15 at 05:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ineko View Post
    O.o i didnt know EJ was still around, they slacked on so many classes early mop i assumed they were just done, glad to see i was wrong lol tyvm ill pass these along.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mat cauthon View Post
    it helps to read the question, im looking for a in depth guilde, as one of the links you provided states mmo champ does not have a guide and they link the basic 'just do what youre told you dont need to understand' sites. thank you for nothing, please read the op next time.
    Gee, its almost like this is a forum where your DK could go to those threads and ask specific questions.
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Gee, its almost like this is a forum where your DK could go to those threads and ask specific questions.
    since you wish to continue i will educate you, as is clearly stated in the rogue 'help my dps' thread and i assume is in that one (i only skimmed it) they request that you at least go through the trouble of getting the basics down by use of guides available and easily accessible already out there, to that end this post was intended to find detained sources of information in order to achieve that understanding before bringing specific questions to threads like that.

now, you have shown your uselessness please go away from my thread.

You can stop by #Acherus if you have any in-depth questions that you'd like answered in a Live format. Keep in mind that it may sometimes take a while for someone to reply (especially since it's the holidays), so you might have to be patient. Someone will eventually get to you though.
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    You can stop by #Acherus if you have any in-depth questions that you'd like answered in a Live format. Keep in mind that it may sometimes take a while for someone to reply (especially since it's the holidays), so you might have to be patient. Someone will eventually get to you though.
    ummm not sure if thats an IRC (before my time by a year or two) or twitter (i see kids misusing # all the time these days) so ummm... where would one find #Acherus?

10+ Year Old Account
    ummm not sure if thats an IRC (before my time by a year or two) or twitter (i see kids misusing # all the time these days) so ummm... where would one find #Acherus?
    If you look at Magdalena's sig, you'll see a link that says "Acherus IRC for Death Knights." =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxis View Post
    If you look at Magdalena's sig, you'll see a link that says "Acherus IRC for Death Knights." =)
    /facepalm i cant believe i missed that lol ty

10+ Year Old Account
    since you wish to continue i will educate you, as is clearly stated in the rogue 'help my dps' thread and i assume is in that one (i only skimmed it) they request that you at least go through the trouble of getting the basics down by use of guides available and easily accessible already out there, to that end this post was intended to find detained sources of information in order to achieve that understanding before bringing specific questions to threads like that.

now, you have shown your uselessness please go away from my thread.
    You're funny, perhaps I'll think twice before stopping in to provide information that people frequently overlook.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the threads linked in the first reply. There is no point to continuing this arguing.