Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Turn chat off and play RuneScape if you need an MMO. Super simple and fun at low levels (though its a kids game compared to WoW and the community is the most vile, moronic and toxic people on the MMO market)

I'd also recommend Tycoon games or Sim games. SimCity 4 and Zoo Tycoon I only use my mouse now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I regularly entertain myself with one hand at the computer. D3 with the right class is not too bad, but i prefer something like champ manager.

Deleted
    Question: why do you have to ride your bike while playing games? Or play games while riding the bike? =P

It sounds awfully nerdy, probably something i'd do if I had a stationary bike xD

What about music or a movie?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Plants vs Zombies, probably every tower defense game
    I was addicted to the pot smashing mini-game for so long, partially because I could be lazy and only use a mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subway Surfers.

Not exactly indepth at all, but it's something.

Point and Click adventure games

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Point and Click adventure games
    This! TLJ (its "sequel" needs a keyboard), Broken Sword series, Monkey Island series. (well, 3 and up I believe of BS needs keyboard and so do 4 and up of Monkey Island)

If you get a Xbox controller the amount of games you can play increases, otherwise it's probably mostly turn based games.

I think the turn based X-com can be played only with the mouse, but XBOX controller is the way to go. Compatible with nearly every game that launches on consoles and PC. Even if you don't have a Xbox the controller is worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could play wow with a mouse only.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    You could play wow with a mouse only.
    You can't get all bindings you want with a mouse, and I think clicking is a NO NO.