Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike-n-Ike234 View Post
    Eh I'm not a big coffee fan myself xD Honestly I think drinking anything for *energy* is just a waste of money and it's bad for you, but then again, anything is bad for you haha. Is there a specific reason you have to stay awake? Such as a doctor told you to/you have business stuff to tend to/college assignments to do?
    Not much, barely slept in the past days, only to find out that i gotta do some important stuff tomorrow, #storyofmylife ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Sleep is something to be enjoyed when it finally overcomes you, but to be avoided for as long as possible. There are a dozen other things I'd rather do with what little time I have.

I just don't like change. If I'm awake I like to be awake and hate going to sleep, if I'm in bed I hate getting up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

I love sleeping. Most days I look forward to getting in bed, even if I'm not going to be sleeping long.

10+ Year Old Account
    I Hate it. I see it as a waste of time. Plus I enjoy being awake during the night, but I have jobs/uni through daytime. I can't win -_-

But I sleep 7-9 hours a night because I need to or otherwise I can't function, and it's a painful following day.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

No. I hate sleep. If I could be awake 24/7 and always be okay health wise, I would do it.

I enjoy my sleep when I can get it. Unfortunately, I have sleep issues (delayed sleep phase disorder) that sometimes keep me from getting more than a few minutes.

Sleep is good, though I'm not sure I would say it's enjoyable lol. It is "refreshing"!

I hate when it gets close to bedtime, sleep scares me. I dont like being vulnerable and not in control.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy sleep, but if I didn't have to do it, I wouldn't miss it.

I love sleep. It kills a lot of time in an otherwise boring and monotonous world.

I love being awake too, but only after I have slept well and feel rested. It's not uncommon for me to sleep 12+ hours. I'll often wake up, but choose to go back to sleep because I can't find a reason to get out of bed.

Deleted
    I would rather not have to.

I'd enjoy sleep more if I got more of it.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    It's not about enjoying sleep, it's about being able to enjoy the day after, which I can't do without at least getting an average 6 hours of sleep.
    This. I defiantly have a better day with 8-9 hours off sleep than 6.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    Not really, i like the idea of it, but meeeh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love sleeping. I also have a hard time falling to sleep. This leads to me putting it off until I'm about to fall over. Which leads to not getting enough sleep and not wanting to get up. It's a vicious cycle.
    You either die a Varian, or live long enough to see yourself become a Thrall...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BEYR View Post
    I love sleeping. I also have a hard time falling to sleep. This leads to me putting it off until I'm about to fall over. Which leads to not getting enough sleep and not wanting to get up. It's a vicious cycle.
    i have a hard time falling asleep as well, getting up has been less of an issue usually after I get a good drink of water tea or juice my blood gets moving
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

10+ Year Old Account
    I love sleep. I never get enough of it though, now that I'm watching a 6 month old by myself every weekday from 7 to 5.