Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    You put it into words perfect what alot of people are thinking. Unfortunately this forum is the belly of the beast of liberal progressives. Radicals of left wing ideology will never listen to reason.
    Most people aren't any kind of radicals. They are just honestly good people and want the best for everyone, which by itself is always a good trait.

Everyone here knows someone who's just a great guy all around, helpful, kind, hard working - so other people exploit him and he rarely gets laid. Same goes for our race right now.

I believe it's only a matter of presenting information in a clear and direct way. Personally I'm very optimistic.

Someone has to speak for the people with no voice.
    People like you don't have a voice, because you're constantly wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    When generations of people pay their taxes in order to fund a generous social system I don't think they envisaged that money being used for the benefit of immigrants at the expense of swedes. Everything has a cost. Mass immigration like seen in Sweden has a price. the sheer volume of feeders compared to contributors will inevitably mean degradation in quality of service and quality of life for the swedes. Who in their right mind would vote for this? Not all cultures want to integrate. Some noisly demand their host adapt to their values instead. Again why would any same society want this?

Deleted
    About Jared Taylor: he's actually the author of "When you're reduced to name calling that's the most graceless way of admitting you've lost the argument." and I think it's a good reply to a little brick of text you penned, consisting exclusively of insults and zero arguments.

Jared Taylor is well know for continously demolishing his opponents in every debate. Take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Liebe View Post
    About Jared Taylor: he's actually the author of "When you're reduced to name calling that's the most graceless way of admitting you've lost the argument." and I think it's a good reply to a little brick of text you penned, consisting exclusively of insults and zero arguments.

Jared Taylor is well know for continously demolishing his opponents in every debate. Take a look.
    He's also a huge racist, so, you know, he can go fuck himself. He's against interracial marriage for fuck's sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like my own culture, its traditions, its languages, its stories, its accomplishments, its history..

but for that I'm a horrible racist and deserve to be ostracised

He was demolished in a debate by Tim Wise (of all people). He's hardly a threat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    He's also a huge racist, so, you know, he can go fuck himself. He's against interracial marriage for fuck's sake.
    He's also a huge racist who hangs out with David Duke (you know....the former leader of the KKK) at his group's conferences, and was thrown under the bus by the co-writer of his most famous book, for being a hack that used faulty methods in gathering his data. Because he (Jared) was so desperate for attention and notoriety, that he was constantly accepting support from anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers. The dregs of the world.

He's a joke, who is no where near as big as his equally irrelevant supporters wish he was.

(Uh-oh! "Name calling" again! Time for your cop-out!)
    Last edited by Booshman; 2013-12-17 at 06:52 AM.

Let's not forget his views on black people and civilization.

Deleted
    Generally i find left-wingers more anti-democratic than right-wingers.

Man so many names of racist loons I'd never heard of before.

I need to stay out of these Swedish racism threads, I don't like the knowledge they're causing me to accumulate.

White people really are voiceless.
    IKR? As a middle class white male right-handed heterosexual I feel constantly oppressed and victimised by society.

*Sips champagne*
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Immigration is out of control in Sweden these "neo-nazis" are sadly not even close to their main problem right now.

At least thats what I heard, who knows what really goes on across the pond.
    Last edited by Nathiest; 2013-12-17 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Man so many names of racist loons I'd never heard of before.

I need to stay out of these Swedish racism threads, I don't like the knowledge they're causing me to accumulate.

IKR? As a middle class white male right-handed heterosexual I feel constantly oppressed and victimised by society.

*Sips champagne*
    Don't forget that it's White Genocide 24/7.

Let's not forget his views on black people and civilization.
    Is that a joke?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Booshman View Post
    He was demolished in a debate by Tim Wise (of all people). He's hardly a threat.

- - - Updated - - -

He's also a huge racist who hangs out with David Duke, and was thrown under the bus by the co-writer of his most famous book. Because he was so desperate for attention, that he was constantly accepting support from anti-Semites and Holocaust deniers. The dregs of the world.
    Look, I had hoped you'll get the point of the quote about name calling I posted, yet you continue to do it. I have nothing to say to you.

I can't post links, but the whole debate Booshman is mentioning can be found on YouTube. Jared Taylor and Tim Wise.

Look, I had hoped you'll get the point of the quote about name calling I posted, yet you continue to do it. I have nothing to say to you.

I can't post links, but the whole debate Booshman is mentioning can be found on YouTube. Jared Taylor and Tim Wise.
    Look, you have nothing to say to me, because there is nothing you can say. So you're just posturing and and edging away, while playing the weak "You're not worth it!" card. Which is a nice smoke screen for those who are trying to save face.

And the debate is a riot and a half. Throughout it, Taylor gets refuted up and down and he's reduced to a stammering dolt by the end of the interview. Well that's what he appears to be, to anyone who has a tiny bit of honesty or integrity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    Yes, let's listen to the people that want genocide.
    Let's continue with genocide of Europeans by supporting, feeding, and replacing our culture with middle east culture, yeah one genocide is better than the other, seems legit.
    The only problem is, we don't want to kill anyone (unlike some people), we just want everyone to respect culture of place they stay at and not force it down on us. Multi kulti is one big mistake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Let's continue with genocide of Europeans by supporting, feeding, and replacing our culture with middle east culture, yeah one genocide is better than the other, seems legit.
    I thought that genocide was the active killing of an entire ethnic group, not slow cultural evolution? News to me

Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    Things you get to call genocide:

Genocide.
    Peter Jacksons The Hobbit

Deleted
    @Booshman

Names you called:

- racist
    - anti-semite
    - KKK
    - holocaust denier
    - "desperate for attention"
    - complete joke
    - white supremacist (a term refuted by me, in this very thread)
    - dumb people

There's probably more, but you get the jist.

I'd aswer if you presented any logical arguments. But you are spewing insults - like a child - and like a child you apparently insist on having the last word, a pleasure I'm happy to grant you.

Half of those aren't ad hominems. They're descriptions of positions.