Deleted

Left-handed Gaming Mice

Hello all,

I was looking for some suggestions regarding left-handed gaming mice..I know that Razer has announced a LH version of the Naga but we dont yet have a release date...Any other LH mice of that type (10+ buttons etc) around?

PS: I am aware that many LH people use their mouse with the right hand, but I am not nor do I intend to try being one of them..So I kindly request people to refrain from comments like 'I m left-handed and use my right hand for the mouse/adapt to using your right hand/etc'.

10+ Year Old Account
    For strictly left-handed, you're probably SOL for that many buttons. Closest I can find would be the 8-buttoned Logitech MX610 and the 7 buttoned Cherry Ergo-Shark. Both are discontinued, but might be findable used.

For ambidextrous mice, the Logitech G300 (9 buttons) or the Genius Gila (12 buttons) are options.

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick Google search shows several options, including a left handed Razer DeathAdder, but none with the button requirement you have (seems arbitrary).

http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice...-hand-edition/

Not even that expensive at ~45$.
    Last edited by Kujako; 2013-02-28 at 05:55 PM.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Arrow Left handed gaming mouse

Hi guys,

All I think " when it comes to left handed mouse " is that: the only difference is that the buttons positions must switched, so that the right button becomes the left and the left becomes the right one, its that easy but the real deal is " gaming mouse " .

So any gaming mouse should be like this:

1- Its surface must be covered with rubber
    2- Has a good oriented shape that makes your grip on the mouse stronger
    3- And of course the higher the DPI is the better
    * And that why I'm a big fan of RAZER!!

Thanks for reading!